Sims racing the only game i cant get working

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by scousethief, Sep 5, 2009.

1. scousethief
    OP

scousethief GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2006
    Hi all , ok as the title says this is the only game i cannot get to work , ive used different sources , different media , different burn speeds all with the same result , the WII just locks up.
    Pal 4.1e with original wiikey
    Softmodded
    Tried usbloader gx , gamma loader and burning to disk , only this game refuses to work. GH5 , rockband the Beatles (which is great [​IMG] ) wii sports resort all work perfectly fine via disk or usbloaders. I wouldnt even bother but the kids play it on their DS and are hooked , i wouldnt even ask but dont want to spend £30 only to find out they dont like it on the wii and have it end up as a coaster or take a massive loss trading it.

2. tanvm07

tanvm07 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2009
    Your lucky cuz it is terrible

3. scousethief
    OP

Nov 14, 2006
    lol

4. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    It could be a bad dump. Try a different download.

Otherwise, play Mario Kart. Sims Racing seems like a crappy knockoff. Mario Kart is good, on the other hand.

5. Ossot

Ossot GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2009
    United States
    I'm sure his kids will understand "the guys on the internet said play mario kart instead"

If everything else works, I'd just say play around with 002/anti fixes. IIRC, MySims was in that little pack of ghostbuster i.jones that created all the anti002 business.

6. scousethief
    OP

Nov 14, 2006
    Many thanks ill give then a try.

7. Carpediem2009

Carpediem2009 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2009
    United States
    Eastren USA
    I had to upgrade my cios rev for it to work I was on 10 and it did not work, but after I updated to cios38 rev 14 it loaded just fine.