simple way to respond to questions asked

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by MasterGamer, May 6, 2009.

May 6, 2009
  1. MasterGamer
    OP

Newcomer MasterGamer Advanced Member

Australia
    HI

What I think would be a massive improvement would be if they included a link in the "my controls" panel and it gave you a link to all the topics that
    you have posted in and have had someone else post in since, it would help for people that are waiting for an answer in a topic.

it could be either completely turned off or each thread could be individually deleted (check box next to each the delete button up the top, like email)

no this is NOT like subscribe, if you post in a thread it doesnt automatically subscribe you to the thread.
    It would be more like "update notification" or something like that

I would love other peoples thoughts about this.

2. Lubbo

Member Lubbo GBAtemp Traceur

Australia
    there is a feature go into your profile and then click on posts it will show the most recent posts you have made

3. MasterGamer
    OP

Australia
    It still inst the same as having a notifications tab that lets you see what posts have been made on places you have recently posted.

its similar but what I am suggesting would be much more convienent

4. MasterGamer
    OP

Australia
    If you view this thread could you please add a response, positive or negative, the larger post count the greater chance of the mods looking at it

[​IMG]

5. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

From the top ( next to the topic title ) Click on Options. Then click on Track this topic. Then choose Immediate notification. Then click on Proceed.

Done.