Official Simple signature check patcher

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by dimok, Nov 28, 2016.

1. danyboy666

danyboy666 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2009
    Canada
  2. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    Darn, I can't come up with something edgy
    it doesn't JUST add vwii support!!!!!!!!!!! infact it also makes it un-removable from memory via system settings!!!!!! so now we can unload mii maker, and hbl channel fuctioning! of course if you shutdown the console then its removed

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Dec 11, 2016
    CatmanFan likes this.
  3. kidman64

kidman64 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2006
    Poland
    Hello there, is there a way to make my save's work with the games I'm running under simple signature check patcher? They're on the sysNAND, but actual games do not recognize them. They were working fine under redNAND for what it's worth. Thank you in advance for the help.

4. craftsk8

craftsk8 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2016
    Serbia, Republic of
    Hello! I don't understand where and how i can use this iosuhax_coldboot.elf file?
    Whith iosuhax.elf or iosuhax_nosplash.elf i get it.
    Can someone help me to understand it? ^_^

5. brienj

brienj Trying to avoid getting cancer

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    Have you tried dumping the saves with Saviine while using redNAND and then re-injecting them with Saviine while using sysNAND? Saviine has always worked to dump or inject saves for me.

6. kidasquid

kidasquid GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    It sounds like you installed the games on redNAND and expect them to work on sysNAND. The shortcut you are looking for is to re-install the tickets for those games onto sysNAND.

7. kidman64

kidman64 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2006
    Poland
    I have not thought about that, great idea, thanks!

Nah, I don't even have fw.img on my SD. I used to have similar issues with some games when I was running redNAND, but the SysConfigTool was usually good about fixing that (I'd just use the save management portion of the tool and that was that), but I'm kind of afraid of running SysConfigTool on SysNAND, which is why I stayed away from that solution.

8. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 23, 2011
    United States
    austin texas
    so as u guys probably know wiiu sports club is an odd exception among the wiiu library, i thought maybe this would allow it to run from nand, but it doesnt work for me. i still dont quite understand what it takes to have that game run from nand properly. its the only game ive ever had an issue with. can someone explain to me what is it with this game? what is needed to run it from nand so that it doesnt keep acting as though it has an expired 24 hour trial. thanks

9. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    You need to install the game and the update, plus the DLC. You'll need to create a fake ticket for the DLC (try funkiiu). Then, if you have sigpatches active, it'll work.

10. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 23, 2011
    United States
    austin texas
    I did EXACTLY just that.. so im confused.

I installed via the brazillian method with fake ticket. u run the game and it immediately makes u update (which downloads the actual game/dlc) then i run this pathcer and start the game and it still sees it as an expired trial

Last edited by seam, Dec 13, 2016
  11. Kohmei

Kohmei GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 17, 2013
    United States
    Are you sure you installed the DLC to the same location as your game? It should work

12. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    There is an actual DLC title. Did you install the 0005000C title? (Not that it should matter, but did you use a fake ticket for the game install too, even though there's a real one available?)

I can tell you that I installed all three titles (0005000, 0005000e, and 0005000c) to USB without using eshop. 0 and e were legit tickets. c was fake.

13. Phanton

Phanton GBAtemp's Nui lover

Sep 9, 2015
    Argentina
    So I got this "fake signed" DLC off from utik for MK8, If I install it to sysnand using this, will it work?

14. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    ???
    Yes it will.

15. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    you will also need it to launch the game.
    installation or use of titles without a legit signature require the signature check patch.

16. specillk111

specillk111 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2016
    United States
    Does this mean that I can download a retail title, VC or eShop game, run the signature check patcher on my wii U through hbc, and be able to play those games without cfw or rednand?

Just have the games in my install foldr, run the sig check patcher and then install?

Or will this brick my Wii U?

17. craftsk8

craftsk8 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 18, 2016
    Serbia, Republic of
    yes
    yes
    No

specillk111 likes this.
  18. specillk111

specillk111 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2016
    United States
    which Sig check patcher is better the one the goes directly to hbc or back to sys menu?

And thank you for the reply :)

19. PetitMagique

PetitMagique GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    Depends if you want to return to HBC or back to sys menu. I personally use sig check patcher with Haxchi to load by default, so I use the back to sys menu version. I then have HBC, wupinstaller, and iosuhax fw setup with other button configurations for Haxchi.

Kupie likes this.
  20. specillk111

specillk111 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2016
    United States
    Do I need haxchi or not?

If I don't use Haxchi, I would have to run the sig check patcher every time I start my Wii U? Or are they fine after sig checked and installed to my usb drive?

I take my Wii U completely offline when not using any exploits.

I just do not want to install a game on my wii U and brick it.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted