Simple questions on Superkey + Supercard

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by -DeaDLocK-, Nov 29, 2006.

Nov 29, 2006
  1. -DeaDLocK-
    OP

Newcomer -DeaDLocK- Newbie

Malaysia
    I have a flashed DSL and a Supercard Lite, and everything works perfectly.

I am getting a Supercard Lite Rumble and a SuperKey for my cousin's son (young kid) for Christmas, but his unit isn't flashed. He is in a different country, so I'll be shipping the stuff across to him with instructions to his mum on how to use it.

As my DSL is flashed, I can't test it or see what happens. So, just so I get this straight, what happens is...

1) You put the Superkey in
    2) You put the Supercard Lite Rumble in
    3) You turn it on

Then it boots straight to the Supercard file selection menu right?

I will be updating the firmware and putting games on a MicroSD card for him, but I just need to know that using it with a SuperKey is this simple, and whether there are any issues (apart from reduced battery life) that exist with the SuperKey.

And the SC Lite Rumble can play all DS ROMs that the normal SC Lite can, right? It just cannot play GBA ROMS.

2. Trune

Member Trune GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Yes,
    You put the Superkey in, you put the Supercard in, and it comes up to the Supercard file menu.

Superkey does exactly the same as flashing except it doesn't actually change it at all.

[​IMG]

Oh and yes, the SC Rumble can play the same as SC Lite with the rumble turned off, I believe there have been a few games where the rumble has given mixed performances, but other than that it's been fine.

Hope this helps,
    Trune.

Edit: A site you might want to keep as reference is SCDev, it's a really good Supercard development community [​IMG]