OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My wii keeps giving me the green screen every time i try to play sim creator my wii is a US wii and the game is a pal game and yes i do force ntcs. Even if i dont same issue please help id anyone has an idea on how to fix this problem.

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres an idea, download the fricken NTSC version of the game for your NTSC console. Why do people do this all the time? They make them for different regions for a reason!

bhavinjpatel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guess so........

Any idea's anyone???? Please help

any idea guys.....when i try to play it as is...i get the flickering screen.....but when i force NTSC i get a steady green screen and goes no where from there please help.....

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well. You could try to set language to English, but I doubt if it works. Worked for me with that fitness 2009 game....

But it's easier to obtain a Pal version imo...

bhavinjpatel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
Well. You could try to set language to English, but I doubt if it works. Worked for me with that fitness 2009 game....

But it's easier to obtain a Pal version imo...

I also tried to change the language to english still dident work....any other ideas..this is driving me nuts...im tryning to dlownload the US version but no one is seeding.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any game that wont forfce ntsc and goes to green screen is screwed. the ones i know are crash of the titans pal to ntsc, big brain academy pal to ntsc, and millionaire pal to ntsc. Theres no winning, they just wont work. Patching the main dol doesnt work, region free doesnt work theres a pal to ntsc compatibility chart somewhere find that list and add your game if it isnt already there

bhavinjpatel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
any game that wont forfce ntsc and goes to green screen is screwed. the ones i know are crash of the titans pal to ntsc, big brain academy pal to ntsc, and millionaire pal to ntsc. Theres no winning, they just wont work. Patching the main dol doesnt work, region free doesnt work theres a pal to ntsc compatibility chart somewhere find that list and add your game if it isnt already there

I have check the comp list and simcreater is said to be working perceftly. Iv tryed to burn number of copies. And its the issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple