Silver, Blaze, and Vector join Team Sonic Racing's cast

IMG_0371.JPG

The upcoming Team Sonic Racing gets another group addition to its roster in the form of Team Vector, which includes Silver the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat, and Vector the Crocodile. It might not be "Team Chaotix", but these three will be joining others like Team Sonic, Team Rose, and Team Dark. Team Sonic Racing is developed by the team behind Sonic All Stars Racing and Transformed, Sumo Digital, but as opposed to the games before it, will only include Sonic characters, and not general Sega properties. The game will be out for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows/PC later this December.

:arrow: Source

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's the point of making this a team based racing game if you're going to put in teams that don't make sense? Blaze and Silver are sort of a team but there's not a third character to them, and they have no affiliation with Vector.

Same with no Team Rose, instead of Cream they put in a group of Chao, it's so weird.

Reactions: Metoroid0

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Ok this is good and all but why is Vector with Team Silver again? I get Blaze, hell she was the best part of 06, but Vector...why not Team Chaotix insted, teh one from Heroes since this is Sonice Heroes but whit cars. Also i notice that, according to some comments, Cream is not even in Team Rose. Again i may ask: WHY?!

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone here actually want this game? I've been disappointed ever since the Sonic R font was revealed to be yet another generic racing game. I was really hoping for a Sonic R remaster or sequel where Sonic, you know, runs on his feet alongside other characters. Please, Sega, get your shit together and make a competent Sonic game for a change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1