Hacking silent hill shattered memories on disc?

fakerbaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
was just wondering is there any way other than usb to run silent hill shattered memories on disc.can get it to run through usb loader but can't get it to run through disc.i imagine its got latest ninty disc protection but its failing on neogamma and disc channel as well with wiikey 2 updated with latest fix.i've softmodded wii and is on cios 17 and neogamma r8 rc3

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As far as i know the game has no protection at all. (no i don't count 001 and 002 error...)

What error do you get?
Disc Read Error? -> bad burn/iso
001 Error? -> Using cIOSrev14 or later with bad modchip, or bad modchip in general

fakerbaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
only reason is i use my 8gb pen drive for putting divx films on and since the wbfs format can't allow anything other than games it just means i need another one lol

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fakerbaker said:
only reason is i use my 8gb pen drive for putting divx films on and since the wbfs format can't allow anything other than games it just means i need another one lol
Use cIOS222 and CFG USB Loader, they allow you to use FAT for games

fakerbaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
could just be a bad disc dump(although strange usb is working) i'll try another version when available.thanks to everyone for advice

fakerbaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
must have been a bad dump as downloaded another copy and all running great off disc
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8