OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone
smile.gif

First of all, let me introduce my self : elparagouayo, 23 (24 soon), IT technician, and big fan of all the wiiflow project since the beginning. Thanks to hibern and all the people hat have been/are working on this great project.
Since today, I haven't encountered an issue loading a game that hasn't been solved in less than... 30 minutes. That was before the arrival of Silent Hill.
Here's the deal : the game seems to launch itself normally, I'm warned that the nunchuck is needed, I can see a first screen with "silent hill : shattered memories, climax game etc...", then the warning screen indicating that the game is going to use my psychological profile in order to make the nightmare more personal, and that the game is playing with me as much as I'm playing it. Then, white screen, black screen, and finally "Error : please insert the Silent Hill : Shaterred Memories disc".

I've been looking several sites and forums, but I seem to be the only one having his problem since I've haven't read anything about this game.

Wold anybody here have an idea ? My config : IOS v30, Systemmenu v290, IOS249 rev14. I've tried wiiflow and neogamma, with the same result.

Thanks in advance.

El

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?