Homebrew RELEASE Sigpatches Updater: update your sigpatches from your switch

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ARCHIVED : Use my newest homebrew instead for a a more polished experience
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-switch-updater-update-cfw-sigpatches-fw-and-cheats-directly-from-the-switch.574043/

I believe @TotalJustice 's updater hasn't been working for a while, so I wrote mine.

sigpatches-updater

92999622-fe6c9700-f511-11ea-8092-e3df2bea6eb3.jpg

How to install/use
This works for both Hekate and fusee-primary injection
  • Drop the sigpatches-installer directory from the releases in your /switch/ directory on your SD card
  • Launch the app through the homebrew menu and select the patches you want

Download/source
Github releases: https://github.com/HamletDuFromage/sigpatches-updater/releases
Github repo: https://github.com/HamletDuFromage/sigpatches-updater

FAQ

What are sigpatches
Sigpatches allow your Switch to install and run unofficial NSP file (digital titles that appear on the home menu).
Note that you must use CFW to launch these applications even after installation as sigpatches are always required to do so.

Which sigpatches should I chose?
If you're entering Atmosphere by injecting the "fusee-primary.bin" payload, download the appropriate sigpatches. If you're using Hekatee and "fss0", get the Hekate sigpatches.

Where do those sigpatches come from?
The sigpatches are, as of now, pulled directly from the Gbatemp threads. You can find the links the homebrew uses here. Because those links are updated with a cron job, the links might be down for a little bit right after new sigpatches are uploaded to Gbatemp. If this persists and the links remain broken please open an issue and i'll investigate.

Legality?
Please only use sigpatches to install backups of games you own, or homebrew applications you are allowed to install. Using sigpatches is legal, and I am not hosting sigpatches myself. This tool merely automates a process that is routinely done by thousands of Switch owners.

Screenshots
92999680-691dd280-f512-11ea-8bff-9d840e8ed10e.jpg

92999678-68853c00-f512-11ea-9809-bb4b516b9827.jpg

Last edited by Homlet,

Homlet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Very cool thank you

Will you be maintaining this going forward ?
I have a cronjob running every 3 hours checking for the links. As long as the the gbatemp threads stay up and up to date, so will my homebrew. I can also easily change the links the app pulls from without having to update the app. The hardcoded link goes to my website so I can update the individual links if need be.

Last edited by Homlet,

Bachato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a cronjob running every 6 hours checking for the links. As long as the the gbatemp threads stay up and up to date, so will my homebrew. I can also easily change the links the app pulls from without having to update the app. The hardcoded link goes to my website so I can update the individual links if need be.

Thank you very much!!!

FalconX7

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi, I have an issue with this app since my switch is banned, I have the 90DNS configured, but if I try to launch this app i get the Atmosphere error that prompts me to reboot. like this one:
P_20200917_153920.jpg

Reactions: Mizo

Tkain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neat updater! Makes getting sigpatches really quick and convenient.
However, I am annoyed at one thing - the sigpatch ZIPs always overwrite my hekate_ipl config file. Could you prompt users on whether they do or don't want to overwrite it when they install the newest sigpatches?

LeMageFro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, is there an option to skip replacing hekate_ipl.ini ? And if not is there any plan to add such option in the future ?

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not working, it ask me to update the already updated sigpatches app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs