Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Escape1975

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see there's some unrest about different IPS patches in this pack compared to TotalJustice's.
I will post the current version here, and then upload an updated one in the OP with both the fusee-primary IPS patches, and the patches.ini for fusee-secondary.

Whoever wants to choose whichever, are free to change at will and without much trouble from now on.

I believe the above attachment lacks 0.17.1 loader patch in patches.ini ?!

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Here's the only needed content: "es patches" and "patches.ini" - for 0.17.1 when using fss0 ...

theres no issue having loader and fs ips patches even when using fss0 to boot actually its very convinient if you
need to switch between both boot methods so its better to have them then not

Reactions: Escape1975

Diginic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres no issue having loader and fs ips patches even when using fss0 to boot actually its very convinient if you
need to switch between both boot methods so its better to have them then not

Since using this new firmware and atmos the only working installer is tinfoil and that dev is very opinionated and his app keeps deleting patches.ini. Lol

Anyway, I just use fusee primary to boot. This thread really helped me out. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Since using this new firmware and atmos the only working installer is tinfoil and that dev is very opinionated and his app keeps deleting patches.ini. Lol

Anyway, I just use fusee primary to boot. This thread really helped me out. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All installers have been updated to work on 11.0.0 so you can use any of them Awoo. Tinleaf, TinWoo, AtmoXL and Goldleaf has also updated version but its only on XorTroll discord server only
and yes you can launch fusee-primary from hekate but you need to delete patches.ini
i will pm you

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just updated my switches firmware along with atmosphere and after copying these files to the SD I don't seem to have sigpatches

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
So I just updated my switches firmware along with atmosphere and after copying these files to the SD I don't seem to have sigpatches
You shouldn't start a sentence with 'So'. You also forgot to add punctuation to most of your sentence. Do you also expect people to know what 'These Files' are that you copied to your MicroSD card? There's some good members here, but none of them are mind readers. You should be more specific.

Reactions: peteruk

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't start a sentence with 'So'. You also forgot to add punctuation to most of your sentence. Do you also expect people to know what 'These Files' are that you copied to your MicroSD card? There's some good members here, but none of them are mind readers. You should be more specific.
I apologize for the punctuation. By "These Files" I meant the files linked in the thread to the sigpatches. This is generally a struggle I have every time I go to update stuff on my switch. It seems that generally I go a few months without updating stuff and when I eventually do update I manage to break everything. For example this time I downloaded the latest mesosphere version of atmosphere. Next I downloaded the latest hekate. After that I booted the system did my system update and then that's when I remembered I need to update my sigpatches as well. So I came to this thread copied them over and I cant get them to work it seems.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I apologize for the punctuation. By "These Files" I meant the files linked in the thread to the sigpatches. This is generally a struggle I have every time I go to update stuff on my switch. It seems that generally I go a few months without updating stuff and when I eventually do update I manage to break everything. For example this time I downloaded the latest mesosphere version of atmosphere. Next I downloaded the latest hekate. After that I booted the system did my system update and then that's when I remembered I need to update my sigpatches as well. So I came to this thread copied them over and I cant get them to work it seems.
Does your switch boot into Atmosphere? Did you do a clean install? You can basically remove the Atmosphere folder and the patches.ini file from the bootloader folders on the root of your sd card - then copy Atmosphere and hekate (if using patches.ini and hekate), then install the sig patches (unzip first). If you're still having issues, use a new sd card or format it first.

Reactions: peteruk and BigOnYa

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does your switch boot into Atmosphere? Did you do a clean install? You can basically remove the Atmosphere folder and the patches.ini file from the bootloader folders on the root of your sd card - then copy Atmosphere and hekate (if using patches.ini and hekate), then install the sig patches (unzip first). If you're still having issues, use a new sd card or format it first.
Thank you I got it working. Though I have 1 question. I had 1 app that I tried to run to test of sigpatches were working a while back. After getting them working it is now saying the app is corrupted data and crashes the system when attempting to check for corrupted data.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you I got it working. Though I have 1 question. I had 1 app that I tried to run to test of sigpatches were working a while back. After getting them working it is now saying the app is corrupted data and crashes the system when attempting to check for corrupted data.
I'd say uninstall the app. then reinstall it, see if that helps

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

Atmosphere sometimes crashes and writes logs to the sd card (it even writes logs when not crashing). The facts are that exfat is a rubbish file system and if a log is being written and Atmosphere crashes at the same time - this can corrupt the sd card. Stick to using fat32. You can get around the logs being written like this:
Create an empty file in notepad, save it with the same name as the folders in atmosphere where logs are written - remove the folder when logs are stored and put the file with the same name in it's place. Now logs won't be written you your card and it will less prone to corruption.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/