Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
download nxdumptool and make a dump of the non working game make sure to choose "Generate ticket-less dump" and
"Remove console specific data" then install the geretated nsp that should fix it
not able to dump with nxdumptool....
It's a pain - i used goldleaf v0.9 in the previous page and saw that my ticket content for those non working games is 0 kb.....

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
not able to dump with nxdumptool....
It's a pain - i used goldleaf v0.9 in the previous page and saw that my ticket content for those non working games is 0 kb.....

how is that you can't dump the games with nxdumptool unless you have corrupted data cant think of anything else
were you able to make it work by deleting the tickets cause i try that several times and even reinstalling only without tickets (Standard Crypto) and it does worked for some of the games but not for others only thing that always works is with nxdumptool for some
reason
if you cant make it work reinstall the game and try again

Last edited by LyuboA,

alantgw

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
how is that you can't dump the games with nxdumptool unless you have corrupted data cant think of anything else
were you able to make it work by deleting the tickets cause i try that several times and even reinstalling only without tickets (Standard Crypto) and it does worked for some of the games but not for others only thing that always works is with nxdumptool for some
reason
if you cant make it work reinstall the game and try again
Probably.
Reinstalled and fixed the issue.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with the newest release of Atmosphere, lets make it clear that only the Loader patches need to be updated. Since this is not a new firmware version but a new CFW release, only the patch applied to the CFW itself which is the Loader patch has to be changed. Thankfully mr. dude made the tool, AutoIPS Sig Patcher which can make the new Loader patch for us.

No I'm not in the interest of doing it myself because I'm lazy and python. Sue me. :rofl:

But give it a few minutes, someone will post it.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So with the newest release of Atmosphere, lets make it clear that only the Loader patches need to be updated. Since this is not a new firmware version but a new CFW release, only the patch applied to the CFW itself which is the Loader patch has to be changed. Thankfully mr. dude made the tool, AutoIPS Sig Patcher which can make the new Loader patch for us.

No I'm not in the interest of doing it myself because I'm lazy and python. Sue me. :rofl:

But give it a few minutes, someone will post it.
Someone like...
Me? :creep:

Code:
[Loader:21339e8812a1fbdd]
.nosigchk=0:0x6DDA:0x1:01,00

Attachments

• 21339e8812a1fbdd4b097d10b9bfbfbf921b65e187739382fbccccecd64d93e0.zip
    330 bytes · Views: 248

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Oh that! I don't liked it. I prefer to do that on album but it does work. Thanks.

some homebrew work only with full ram access meaning started from a game not album but you can install homemenu nsp forwarder
so the homemenu has its own icon like a game

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some homebrew work only with full ram access meaning started from a game not album but you can install homemenu nsp forwarder
so the homemenu has its own icon like a game

I already know that but I just wish that they would make it much easier but I can live with it. By the way, thanks for your helping, thought. Much appreciated. ;)

Diginic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.0.1, Atm 17.0

Goldleaf simply crashes
TinFoil crashes with error code: 2234-0095 (0xbeea)
Lithium crashes with error code: 2168-0001
Tinleaf installs games but they don't run, then say they're corrupt

Copied patches from this thread and ExeFS patches... Set the archive bit to off on all files...

Games run... same results with atm 16.1, 6.2

What am I missing here?

Last edited by Diginic,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 11.0.1, Atm 17.0

Goldleaf simply crashes
TinFoil crashes with error code: 2234-0095 (0xbeea)
Lithium crashes with error code: 2168-0001
Tinleaf installs games but they don't run, then say they're corrupt

Copied patches from this thread and ExeFS patches... Set the archive bit to off on all files...

Games run... same results with atm 16.1, 6.2

What am I missing here?

Try finding "Goldleaf 0.9 dev". Works great for me on 11.0 and AMS 16, fusee primary. I'd link for you but I'm still a newbie and I cant post links yet.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Diginic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try finding "Goldleaf 0.9 dev". Works great for me on 11.0 and AMS 16, fusee primary. I'd link for you but I'm still a newbie and I cant post links yet.

Thanks... I just realized though that it's prob because the patches in this thread specifically say for those using fusee primary. Where did you find your patches?

I'm trying to decide if I should go looking for another set of patches or figure out how to configure fusee-secondary

Edit: these patches are for fuesee-secondary, not primary

Last edited by Diginic,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks... I just realized though that it's prob because the patches in this thread specifically say for those using fusee primary. Where did you find your patches?

I'm trying to decide if I should go looking for another set of patches or figure out how to configure fusee-secondary
Don't think you need patches for primary, already in atmos, but i put these patches in those folders on sd card anyways and it works. Don't quote me cause I'm prob wrong, but works for me.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

Edit: these patches are for fuesee-secondary, not primary

the Patches in this thread are for both fusee-secondary and fusee-primary but since you dont know how to use fusee-secondary and theres No benefit for normal users using fusee-secondary just use fusee-primary

Reactions: BigOnYa

Diginic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the Patches in this thread are for both fusee-secondary and fusee-primary but since you dont know how to use fusee-secondary and theres No benefit for normal users using fusee-secondary just use fusee-primary

Just checked, I am using fusee-secondary... as per my hekate_ipl.ini
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.