Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Strange. Try nother source of xci file or dump your cartridge again
I even tried now with a gamecard (original) and uninstalled everything (also tried with and without installing update and still no luck) and yet the game is not working, just after launch it crashed so I'm 100% sure is not an issue with the NSP files.

Solved: after lot of testing (including buying the original game) the files breaking AC are the 2 DLC. Suddenly they are not working anymore (used also different websites to download and all are breaking AC).

Last edited by garzacorporations,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I even tried now with a gamecard (original) and uninstalled everything (also tried with and without installing update and still no luck) and yet the game is not working, just after launch it crashed so I'm 100% sure is not an issue with the NSP files.

Solved: after lot of testing (including buying the original game) the files breaking AC are the 2 DLC. Suddenly they are not working anymore (used also different websites to download and all are breaking AC).
Time to reupload those working DLCs someplace then :^}

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

I Have installed "Animal Crossing New Horizons_DLC_[Nook Inc silk rug][v0]" and the game is working fine ;(

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I Have installed "Animal Crossing New Horizons_DLC_[Nook Inc silk rug][v0]" and the game is working fine ;(
In my case they were breaking AC. I tried without them and worked, then adding them again and broken and finally remove them again and worked again so 100% sure they break my AC.

I don't need them anymore as my player already has the items and they don't disappear without the dlc and even more you can give them to you by using NHSE so absolutely no need of them.

Reactions: impeeza

kernelblaha

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot for this - I'm still having issues installing (any) games through tinwoo - it crashes out. Is it a problem with fs_loader patches, and is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
by now just a little group of people are having issues and almost everyone is because incomplete, or missing files. take the time of backup your SD card files, delete atmosphere and bootloader folders, and start from scratch, then test one by one of your homebrew and sysmodules.

please do not forget to update Atmosphére and Hekate (if you are using it) to latest versions and update your RCM Loader file too.

Batita

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, im on Atmosphere 0.19.3, my BOTW run fine without DLC, but when i installed DLC the Game Crash, i already tried changing Sigpatches with exhumer an itotaljustice, and even from this thread, has anyone able to run BOTW with DLC installed on Atmosphere 0.19.3?

Ace88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys. It's been a while since i updated my switch. Gonna Jump from 10.0.0 to 12.0.2 and Atmospehre 19.3.
Can someone tell me where to find the latest sigpatches?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, im on Atmosphere 0.19.3, my BOTW run fine without DLC, but when i installed DLC the Game Crash, i already tried changing Sigpatches with exhumer an itotaljustice, and even from this thread, has anyone able to run BOTW with DLC installed on Atmosphere 0.19.3?
Maybe the DLC you downloaded was a bad dump? Also try to disable any sysmodules in case those are running.

Hey guys. It's been a while since i updated my switch. Gonna Jump from 10.0.0 to 12.0.2 and Atmospehre 19.3.
Everything is in the first post.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The first step for any modification on your console is be able to read, please read this post, all the post is about the sigpatches, if you read de OP you get your answer

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases

Patches are based on your bootloader

Hekate patches
Hekate-> Fusee Secondary

Fusee Patches
Hekate->Fusee-Primary-> Fusee Secondary
Fusee-Primary-> Fusee Secondary

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same dump I've been using so far and also tried different websites to download and yet not working. No sysmodules enabled.
Hmm, if the issue is not the patches nor the dump, then that is not a good sign. There is a trick that some people use that for some reason works. Try simply booting into Maintenance mode without doing anything else. Maintenance mode is the menu where you hold volume + and - when booting the console up.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Same dump I've been using so far and also tried different websites to download and yet not working. No sysmodules enabled.
On the very first post of this thread there is a tab:
inside it, there is a link to a thread about this case, and there so many people has been able to recover the game functionality applying several methods. you could read that thread and seek for help.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm, if the issue is not the patches nor the dump, then that is not a good sign. There is a trick that some people use that for some reason works. Try simply booting into Maintenance mode without doing anything else. Maintenance mode is the menu where you hold volume + and - when booting the console up.
I think I don't have that method of Maintenance mode in the Fix guide I made.
I'll add it right away.
Just to be sure, you only boot into Maintenance mode with the payload and reboot?
Or how does the fix work?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I don't have that method of Maintenance mode in the Fix guide I made.
I'll add it right away.
Just to be sure, you only boot into Maintenance mode with the payload and reboot?
Or how does the fix work?
From what I've heard from the other people who have recommended this, simply booting into Maintenance mode does the trick similar to removing a pending system update. How it works is beyond me but strangely enough, it has worked from time to time.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night