Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can confirm, the Sigpatches for 14.1.0 are exactly the same for 14.1.1, Hekate and Atmosphére works fine, and everything, including installing using DBI and running games works like a charm.

even the bootlogos and Themes patches are the same.

That's nice to know.
I think the sigpatches won't require an update until Atmos 1.3.2 releases, and even then it remains to be seen.

Reactions: Tyvar1 and impeeza

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
Atmosphere 1.3.2 released today april 29th 2022, happy June 15th :D new sigpatches needed.

Attaching the files for Atmosphère 1.3.2 only.

The sigpatches are generated using AutoIPS
Is it literally just the one patch file that we add to the existing Atmosphere folder? Over the top of the previous patches? I thought each version needed FS and ES patches.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OP updated with the latest sigpatches for Atmosphere 1.3.2.
Remember, when only Atmosphere is updated, only the Loader patches require an update (is most cases, some handful ones didn't require loader patches to be updated)..
When the Nintendo firmware is updated that's when the ES and FS patches are updated.

J_Connor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've updated my sysnand firmare to 14.1.1, updated to latest Atmosphere/Hekate, dumped firmware from sysnand to Emunand and used these patches. Everything seems right, all my games load etc.
However, when loading/booting into Hekate for the first time, when it asked me to set the time and date (for Nyx?), as I was swiping the touchscreen to select, it just closed the selection and left me with a random time/date. Is this OK? or is it likely to cause any trouble?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated my sysnand firmare to 14.1.1, updated to latest Atmosphere/Hekate, dumped firmware from sysnand to Emunand and used these patches. Everything seems right, all my games load etc.
However, when loading/booting into Hekate for the first time, when it asked me to set the time and date (for Nyx?), as I was swiping the touchscreen to select, it just closed the selection and left me with a random time/date. Is this OK? or is it likely to cause any trouble?

You will be fine, the time is for Hekate.

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
thats is only the time offset on NYX, isn't used any where. you can enter again on NYX and set the clock again

J_Connor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for your replies, that makes me feel better :)
I was thinking it shouldn't be a problem. But I second-guessed myself by thinking, why do they make you input it, if it isn't used :/
Thanks again.
Also, thanks for the sigpatches. I've never had a problem, when getting them from here. They've always worked spot on.

Edit:
Because I hadn't actually 'entered' the time, I guess a config file wasn't created for NYX, because it prompted me again, next time I used Hekate. So, all is set now.

Last edited by J_Connor,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head