Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OP updated with the latest sigpatches for Atmosphere 1.2.6 and Firmware 13.2.1.
I noticed that the latest pack doesn't include any ES or FS patches for the firmware update, seems like only those for Atmosphere 1.2.6 were added.
I suppose Nintendo didn't really make much changes so the ones from back in 13.1.0 still work lol

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Erelamarth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi i've installed the latetest sigpatches as per usual, but no game seems to start, nor can i install them via tinwoo installer or awoo installer, showing me an error i searched online as a sigpatches problem; am i missing something?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Hi i've installed the latetest sigpatches as per usual, but no game seems to start, nor can i install them via tinwoo installer or awoo installer, showing me an error i searched online as a sigpatches problem; am i missing something?
Totally remove the Atmosphere folder from you microsd card, put a clean version on and the then put the sigpatches in the relevant folders. If it still doesn't work - your micro sd card is corrupt, or you are not using the correct patches.

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yesterday I did upgrade to 13.2.1 firmware, and forgot to remove the HOS themes before reboot. But nothing wrong happen. I suppose nothing big changed and the files for themes and sigpatches are the same.

Now reinstalling the themes just to be sure🤪

Erelamarth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Totally remove the Atmosphere folder from you microsd card, put a clean version on and the then put the sigpatches in the relevant folders. If it still doesn't work - your micro sd card is corrupt, or you are not using the correct patches.

Hi I've done everything you said but nothing changed: i can start hekate and atmosphere, and I can play crash bandicoot 4 and picross 3 (wow ok), but then i can't install new games because of an error, and some other games won't start. Now i took patches from ITotalJustice on github, which i always used. So what can i do? do you know some other patches to download? Must i shift from tinwoo installer to other ones?

Erelamarth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
And do not forget to obtain a different copy ofvthe NSP or XCI file could be a corrupted one
Yeah ok so what happened was: i managed to install the file thanks to you AND DBI, but it showed me corrupt. Before the firmaware update though i was able to play, so i dunno what could have happened

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Yeah ok so what happened was: i managed to install the file thanks to you AND DBI, but it showed me corrupt. Before the firmaware update though i was able to play, so i dunno what could have happened
It's obviously your sd card has become corrupted, reformat it and re-install everything from scratch.

StraTTtheRipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this. Load up Lockpick and dump your prod.keys from the Switch. Download Switch Army Knife on your PC, put the prod.keys in the bin folder of Switch Army Knife. Convert the base game .nsp file to an .xci file with Switch Army Knife. Install the converted .xci with Awoo and NS-USBloader over USB or copy it to your SD card and install with Awoo. Install your .nsp updates and DLC after that. If you still get "Unable to start software" restart the Switch and load the game again. I had this issue along with another person and this worked for us. I have no idea why converting the base game to an .xci worked for us but it got the game running.
This worked for me so thank you. I only have 1 game I can't get too work now. I've updated atmosphere and the sigpatches but still no go. Anyone else having trouble with Cotton RockNRoll?

Reactions: whitezombie

idontgetit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am trying to run Pokemon Shining Pearl and I'm getting the error "You must have the software in order to play"

Minecraft Dungeons and Pokemon Sword / Shield worked fine. What can I do to play more recent games?

Edit: I tried getting Monster Hunter Rise to work and ran into the same error,

Last edited by idontgetit,

hostelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CURRENT BETA SIGPATCHES UPDATED FOR FW 13.2.1 AND ATMOSPHERE v1.2.6

Given the current state of affairs, and HarukoNX's repositories being nuked and the previous thread's OP not being updated anymore, I decided to open a new thread to host the up-to-date signature patches for Atmosphere through Hekate, fss0 or package3, and this pack should also handle the patches for fusee, so you can use this as an all-in-one pack (presumably).

This means that if you use Hekate for booting, most likely you are using fss0/package3 to load Atmosphere, so these signature patches are for you.
If you're using fusee, then the pack already includes patches for that method as well.

Issues running certain games after a firmware, CFW or signature patches update?Scripts to generate Signature patches automaticallySigpatches Updater by Homlet

1. Having issues running certain games after you updated the Switch's firmware, or Atmosphere's version?
    If you update to the latest CFW/sigpatches, and find yourself having issues booting some of them, be sure to check out this guide:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-how-to-fix-switch-games-not-booting-after-a-fw-cfw-update.563960/
  2. Thanks to the amazing collaborative efforts of many people in the Temp Switch threads, it is now possible to decrypt the Switch's firmware files and the Atmosphere Loader module by executing scripts for Windows/Linux/Pytho created by @mrdude with help from @crckd, @DarkMatterCore and an Anonymous user for the RE process.

The tool to generate the sigpatches based on your firmware (FS & ES) or Atmosphere (Loader) files can be found here:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/page-7#post-9358107

Depending on the patches required, you can use one of 3 scripts:

Documentation related to the creation of the FS & ES patches can be found here:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/info-on-sha-256-hashes-on-fs-patches.581550/
  3. If you want to update the sigpatches without having to deal with PC transfers, you could use the new Sigpatches Updater by @Homlet :
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-updater-update-your-sigpatches-from-your-switch.573546/[

Do take into consideration that I, the OP of this thread, DID NOT make these patches, and these are being submitted as community/user submissions.
Other users upload and make these patches, and those are simply re-directed into the OP with the most up-to-date patches!

Worked flawlessly. Thank you!

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16