Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
The definition for FS 13.2.0 is missing in bootloader/patches.ini from the (ITotalJustice patches).

Is it normal ?
It doesn't matter the ES,NFIM and FS patches are the same as for 13.1.0, for the updated Atmosphere - only package3 patch was needed. Don't worry about it - you can still play your games and launch your homebrew.

Reactions: duuuh

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The definition for FS 13.2.0 is missing in bootloader/patches.ini from the (ITotalJustice patches).

Is it normal ?

On this messages is your answers. Literally few post before your question:

There was no change on sigpatches between 13.1.0 & 13.2.0?

OP updated with the latest signature patches for FW 13.2.0 and Atmosphere 1.2.5.

Yeah I was wondering the same.
There doesn't seem to be any ES or FS patches for 13.2.0 specifically.
Only one added was the Loader patch for Atmosphere 1.2.5, but for FW 13.2.0 there doesn't seem to be any.

Well, since the dat file for the firmware was released, https://gbatemp.net/download/nintendo-switch-firmware-datfile.36558/updates could be compared between the files, and seems only 7 files changed on 13.2.0 compared to 13.1.0, so is possible the ones patched doesn't change at all.

I dunno, if you count all game consoles, home-automation, mobilephones... i'm pretty sure we come very close to the 70% if not more.

duuuh

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On this messages is your answers. Literally few post before your question:
It doesn't mean the same thing.

I asked if it is normal that the definition was missing, not if the sigpatches are similars/differents.

What I don't know and was asking is more about how this file is handled, does atmosphere absolutely need a definition in patches.ini for a firmware even if the sigpatches are the same as the previous firmware version.

Last edited by duuuh,
Reactions: Coreyosaur

duuuh

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't matter the ES,NFIM and FS patches are the same as for 13.1.0, for the updated Atmosphere - only package3 patch was needed. Don't worry about it - you can still play your games and launch your homebrew.

This is weird, I updated, I can still launch games previously installed but I can't install new ones, even dumps from my own cartridges... I always have the same error:
- in Awoo, "OpenFileSystemWithId:124: Failed to open filesystem. Make sure your signature patches are up to date and set up properly. Error code: 00x00234c02"
- in Goldleaf: "Error: 2002-4518 (0x234C02) Description: Invalid NCA (sigpatches missing ...)

I fresh installed Atmosphere and the new sigpatches and I'm launching from emuMMC

Edit: Nevermind, only my dumps don't work, it must be my dumps then

Last edited by duuuh,

JustKasto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try this. Load up Lockpick and dump your prod.keys from the Switch. Download Switch Army Knife on your PC, put the prod.keys in the bin folder of Switch Army Knife. Convert the base game .nsp file to an .xci file with Switch Army Knife. Install the converted .xci with Awoo and NS-USBloader over USB or copy it to your SD card and install with Awoo. Install your .nsp updates and DLC after that. If you still get "Unable to start software" restart the Switch and load the game again. I had this issue along with another person and this worked for us. I have no idea why converting the base game to an .xci worked for us but it got the game running.
This worked for me after trying one thousand things before. Thank you so much!! (For other ppl, remember to dump your keys from the latest firmware. I tried it with outdated keys and it didnt work)

Thank you again man!

PS: I used tinfoil to install the games via USB and it worked fine

Last edited by JustKasto,

Newien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Getting corrupted data errors with newest games and/or updates, latest sigpatches installed. DL's from tinfoil. (SMTV, Mario Superstars etc)

VooDooDollKiler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Animal Crossing on my switch but it wont let me play it. When I click on it, it tells me I need to be on the internet. If i connect to internet it says I do not own the game and wont play. How do I fix this?

VooDooDollKiler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured it out. I had two different ones downloaded. One with a ticket one with out. Had to install the one without a ticket. I do not know why the other would not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome