Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks for this posting. Will definitely make use of these instructions.

Quick question: Do the keys I receive from LockPick change at any point, or are they always the same? For example, are they the same if I update sysNAND to a newer version of HOS, and then decide to make a backup based on that newer version of HOS?

Thanks!
The keys will be always the same, however, each time you update your firmware new keys will be added. some of the keys ARE UNIQUE TO YOUR SYSTEM.

Reactions: laz305

JonathanAcinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The keys will be always the same, however, each time you update your firmware new keys will be added. some of the keys ARE UNIQUE TO YOUR SYSTEM.

Thx for reply. Okay, so do I throw the old keys away and do a new key dump, or do I need to keep all of them? Dumb questions, maybe, but I need to make sure. lol.

StraTTtheRipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to uncompress the content of this file ON THE ROOT of your SD card, it contains only the files for Firmware 13.1.0, Atmosphère 1.2.4 & Hekate 5.6.5. THEN RESTART YOUR SWITCH.
Thanks but I'm still having some games that won't start. I've tried redownloading them but the same thing keeps happening. Why do some games work and some don't?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OP updated with the latest signature patches for FW 13.2.0 and Atmosphere 1.2.5.

There was no change on sigpatches between 13.1.0 & 13.2.0?

Yeah I was wondering the same.
There doesn't seem to be any ES or FS patches for 13.2.0 specifically.
Only one added was the Loader patch for Atmosphere 1.2.5, but for FW 13.2.0 there doesn't seem to be any.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
nothing in the first posts
i just ask cause file size is different

They're more or less the same.
This package started providing both Fusee and Package3 patches in a single pack before they were being made into a single one as the standard.
Also, this package includes some additional IPS patches for the fusee payload, which correspond to old versions of Atmosphere (for completion's sake).

Other than that, they're basically the same.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c