Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

AngelDavil88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good evening, I have done all possible and imaginable tests but I do not come to the head after updating the switch to fw 13. I use atmosphere 1.1.1 on sys and I start it via hekate by launching package3, I have the latest sigpatches of totaljustice (but I also tried the beta ones from the first post). The previously installed games for a total of 110. only 100 work (tested one by one) and the other 10 do not (fairly old games like ACA NEOGEO, inside, limbo, etc.). I have uninstalled and reinstalled them several times, but they do not start with an error. I have therefore tried these games from other sources, but the result does not change. I even formatted the microSD, inserted the cfw again, tried with other microSDs, tried with 4 installers but nothing ... they don't start anymore when they worked perfectly before! Isn't it that these last sigpatches for fw 13 are a bit problematic? What can I do?

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Good evening, I have done all possible and imaginable tests but I do not come to the head after updating the switch to fw 13. I use atmosphere 1.1.1 on sys and I start it via hekate by launching package3, I have the latest sigpatches of totaljustice (but I also tried the beta ones from the first post). The previously installed games for a total of 110. only 100 work (tested one by one) and the other 10 do not (fairly old games like ACA NEOGEO, inside, limbo, etc.). I have uninstalled and reinstalled them several times, but they do not start with an error. I have therefore tried these games from other sources, but the result does not change. I even formatted the microSD, inserted the cfw again, tried with other microSDs, tried with 4 installers but nothing ... they don't start anymore when they worked perfectly before! Isn't it that these last sigpatches for fw 13 are a bit problematic? What can I do?
I'm having the same issue as AngelDavil88 .
What helped me was entering and exiting recovery menu. Just in and out, don't touch anything, but it does help, because it deletes some retarded horizon's logs

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try booting with Hekate.
There are sigpatches for Hekate and make sure you replace the boot loader folder also
I am a little confused. I always boot with Hekate so I downloaded the Hekate version of the sig patches (for AMS 1.1.1) but there is a fusee-glee version also. And the new download for NS-USBLoader no longer has the Tinfoil option in the dropdown menu, it has Awoo installer and Goldleaf. I use Awoo.

My games currently installed play ok but I get an error when trying to install new games.

How do I enter the recovery menu? - NVM found the video, lol.

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am a little confused. I always boot with Hekate so I downloaded the Hekate version of the sig patches (for AMS 1.1.1) but there is a fusee-glee version also. And the new download for NS-USBLoader no longer has the Tinfoil option in the dropdown menu, it has Awoo installer and Goldleaf. I use Awoo.

My games currently installed play ok but I get an error when trying to install new games.

I use Atom XL Installer and install games from hhd.
Its amazing and every game works fine

Reactions: LyuboA

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

try using AtmoXL with NS-USBLoader it should work Awoo hasnt been updated for awhile

https://github.com/dezem/AtmoXL-Titel-Installer/releases/tag/1.5.5

Reactions: shanefromoz

sofakng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the "correct" way to launch Atmosphere (emuNAND) from Hekate?

What is the difference between using fss0 (-> package3) and fusee.bin?

Atmosphere 1.2.0 (pre-release) has the following warning:

Please be sure to update fusee when upgrading to 1.2.0. fusee-primary no longer exists, and will not work any more.

Does this mean we should be using fss0 and not (chain-loading?) fusee?

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, tried the AtmoXL and same thing when installing.

1) Am I supposed to use the latest version of the Sig patches (firmware 13.0.0 and AMS 1.2.0-prerelease) even if I have Atmosphere 1.1.1? I am currently using the firmware 13.0.0 and AMS 1.1.1 version. (no idea where to even find Atmosphere 1.2.0 Pre-release so why is it even on the page?)

2) I am using Hekate to boot so I assume I use the Hekate version of the patches?

3) All NS-USBLoader shows in the dropdown menu are Awoo and Goldleaf. If I am using AtmoXL what do I choose?

4) Why is it so f'n hard to get the patches working now? Did something happen between firmware v12.1.0 and v13.0.0?

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Ok, tried the AtmoXL and same thing when installing.

1) Am I supposed to use the latest version of the Sig patches (firmware 13.0.0 and AMS 1.2.0-prerelease) even if I have Atmosphere 1.1.1? I am currently using the firmware 13.0.0 and AMS 1.1.1 version. (no idea where to even find Atmosphere 1.2.0 Pre-release so why is it even on the page?)

2) I am using Hekate to boot so I assume I use the Hekate version of the patches?

3) All NS-USBLoader shows in the dropdown menu are Awoo and Goldleaf. If I am using AtmoXL what do I choose?

4) Why is it so f'n hard to get the patches working now? Did something happen between firmware v12.1.0 and v13.0.0?
in NS-USBLoader you choose Awoo when using AtmoXL and you should know how you boot into atmoshpere
but the patches for hekate include both hekate and fusee patches download latest patches and no dosnt matter
that you have older atmoshpere version older patches are included in the pack and if you want latest ams just
download it from its github page

EDIT: and no its not hard nothing changed in the install method you should take time to read the guides on
how to do all these things learn it ones so you dont have issues like that in the future

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, well it seems something strange happened after my update to the latest firmware. I clicked on two games that were already installed, Metroid Dread and Clubhouse Games and both game an error message and tried to run an error check. So I uninstalled them both and tried re-installing.

Now, I have everything updated correctly it appears that games are installing but not those two games. Only those two are giving me the error message during install. There is no residual data (that I can find) in the data management menu to delete so I am unsure where to go from here.

I recall at point in the past something similar happened and I ended up having for format my SD card (EMUnand) and I would really like to NOT have to do that again.

Is there anywhere else to look in order to find data that might need deleting?

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What helped me was entering and exiting recovery menu. Just in and out, don't touch anything, but it does help, because it deletes some retarded horizon's logs

OK, so I want to try this but I had Auto-RCM setup and I am using an EMUnand. Should I just turn off Auto-RCM and do what the video says?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I want to try this but I had Auto-RCM setup and I am using an EMUnand. Should I just turn off Auto-RCM and do what the video says?
No, you can boot into Maintenance Mode even with AutoRCM enabled; you just have to hold the buttons when you are launching CFW/OFW. In your case, you hold the buttons when you try launching emuMMC.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hmm, well it seems something strange happened after my update to the latest firmware. I clicked on two games that were already installed, Metroid Dread and Clubhouse Games and both game an error message and tried to run an error check. So I uninstalled them both and tried re-installing.

Now, I have everything updated correctly it appears that games are installing but not those two games. Only those two are giving me the error message during install. There is no residual data (that I can find) in the data management menu to delete so I am unsure where to go from here.

I recall at point in the past something similar happened and I ended up having for format my SD card (EMUnand) and I would really like to NOT have to do that again.

Is there anywhere else to look in order to find data that might need deleting?

delete the tickets of these two games you can do that with DBI or Tinfoil

Gorkensnorkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will see if the tickets are still there but I doubt it since I completely formatted my SD card and redid everything from the ground up. The two games still will not install. Unless the tickets got stored on my SysNand somehow and its getting imported to my new ENUnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr