Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

matz11

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi, i switched from reinx to atmosphere 1.1 but my consols firmware is still on 10.x. Do i have to update my emuMMC to firmware 13 that this sigpatches wor? At the moment i can only start a few of my nsp games. Most of them don't start

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi, i switched from reinx to atmosphere 1.1 but my consols firmware is still on 10.x. Do i have to update my emuMMC to firmware 13 that this sigpatches wor? At the moment i can only start a few of my nsp games. Most of them don't start
The patches covers all versions so you don't have to update your firmware. However it might be that the games that won't start require a newer firmware.

matz11

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The games that did not start were older games that worked fin on reinx wit switch firmware 10.
But now i got firmware 13 from ://darthsternie.net/switch-firmwares/ and installed it on emuNANT using Daybreak.nro Now the sigpatchs from this thread work fine and all my games are starting again

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You must update your sigpatches in orderr to support the new Atmosphère. You can stay in the firmware. When your update Atmosphère some hombrew should be updated too. If you want a new firmware go to 12.1.0 us the katest "stable" on terms of homebrew

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated to the newest firmware and atmosphere, hekate and patches and my switch keeps getting stuck on the switch splash screen when I try to boot. Any idea what might be causing this?

Last edited by cluesagi,

clasnas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. Ive had problems installing nsp, xci and nsz files. Im on OFW 13.0.0, Atmosphere v1.1.1, using package3, and the latest sigpatches. Awoo Installer and tinwoo give the "Invalid NCA signature detected" warning. Ive tried with DBI and while they installed, they were inaccessible from the home screen and DBI showed them as "???". Surprisingly I could install nsp's of smaller games, but haven't had success with any nintendo developed game. Ive tried everything, any help?

clasnas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Id like to add that when dismissing the warning on awoo and continuing to installation, an error is shown saying "failed to open filesystem". I have no idea if its the sigpatches or the files missing signatures. Like mentioned previously, Im booting atmosphere with package3 and using the hekate patches.

clasnas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have the correct sigpatches, try to decompress the zip file on a temp folder and then copy the content of that folder to the ROOT OF SD
Thanks for your reply impeza. Ive done this multiple times with the same result. I just tried it just in case, and the same error is shown. The thing is, I had no issue installing 2 nsp files. Im beginning to think that the nps Im trying to install are just missing signatures, maybe a xci to nsp dump. I am using the proper hekate_ipl.ini and patches.ini. Any idea what else could it be?

Stallzart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a problem with my paid games from the e shop even any games inserted in my switch while in cfw it says data not on card or console but while not in cfw they work perfectly fine. i have the sigpatches from this thread installed

Stallzart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have no idea what that is. everything was working completely fine before i updated the switch firmware and atmosphere. i usually wait a bit to do updates becuase of problems like this but i wanted the castlevania advance and couldnt get it from the eshop until i updated the system

RubensDD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi friend, sorry to bother you but can you tell me how did you switch from reinx to atmosphere

idSkeetOnU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have no idea what that is. everything was working completely fine before i updated the switch firmware and atmosphere. i usually wait a bit to do updates becuase of problems like this but i wanted the castlevania advance and couldnt get it from the eshop until i updated the system
i also did the same thing and now alot of nintendo branded games dont work. they show icon but say their corrupt. uninstalling game did nothing cause now i cant install the corrupt games as they say invalid, sigpatch too low. ive updated all files. is this problem just a early sigpatch files for download and i should wait for updated sigpatches? p.s alot of my games on my sd card still work just not the nintendo branded games and a few others like ori & the wisp that i notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...