Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't have access to a PC until tomorrow, but that'll also give time for Atmosphere to hopefully squash out some bugs, and possibly go past the pre-release state by then, to have proper sigpatches for the stable by tomorrow (in theory)

Reactions: Tyvar1

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone point me in the direction of the download for firmware 13.0.0? The site I have bookmarked only has 12.1.0 and below.
Nintendo Switch firmware files are copyrighted material so nobody can link or point you where to find them. Even so, I don't see the need to rush to update as updating firmware is what presents the most issues to users. Furthermore, firmware 13.0 isn't that major. No games require it and there are alternative ways of utilizing bluetooth with the Switch. But if you're truly impatient, you can dump a pending firmware update of 13.0 with biggestDump.

Reactions: impeeza

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I updated by accident and has to delete everything and start from scratch. I managed to boot into Atmos but for now nothing is working even after using the sigpatches. Also neither mission control nor sys-con work. Only thing I have left is to wait for everything to be updated to be compatible again.

Also mission control causes issues with atmos, it doesn't boot if you have installed. I guess it has to do with being a bluetooth thing.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same I can't find it. Maybe it's just not on the internet yet if no one else has it yet.
you can simply just update the sysnand then dump the fw to install on the emunand thats what I do. very easy using lockpick and tegraexplorer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I updated by accident and has to delete everything and start from scratch. I managed to boot into Atmos but for now nothing is working even after using the sigpatches. Also neither mission control nor sys-con work. Only thing I have left is to wait for everything to be updated to be compatible again.

Also mission control causes issues with atmos, it doesn't boot if you have installed. I guess it has to do with being a bluetooth thing.
everything is working fine for me sigpatch wise I didn't even delete anything just copied and pasted over the old install. you probably didn't actually activate the sigpatches

Last edited by deathblade200,

fractalsauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
always takes a week or for firmware to pop up on that one site

Ok gotcha. It seemed like everyone else had access to it somewhere else, I'll just wait.

Nintendo Switch firmware files are copyrighted material so nobody can link or point you where to find them. Even so, I don't see the need to rush to update as updating firmware is what presents the most issues to users. Furthermore, firmware 13.0 isn't that major. No games require it and there are alternative ways of utilizing bluetooth with the Switch. But if you're truly impatient, you can dump a pending firmware update of 13.0 with biggestDump.

Yeah I'm not really in a rush I just like having everything downloaded and ready to go in case my internet goes down or a site goes down and a game requires it in the future. I'll just wait it out thanks though.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Updated the OP to include the newest patches for both Firmware 13.0.0 (ES & FS) and Atmosphere pre-release 1.1 (Loader)

Btw, can anyone confirm if the ES patches for Firmware 13.0.0 are:
D0ECC9483E636AE19FE3E314DB41CB18019977D7.ips ?

I have also noticed that the patches.ini seems to include only the FS and Loader patches, since forever.
Is there any reason as to why not to include the ES patches in the INI file too?

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Rewinding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: Do I have to update the sig patches everytime I update Atmosphere? I updated to FW 11.0.1 and Atmos 0.18.1 a few weeks ago, I also updated the sig patches then. Do I have to do it again to for Atmos 1.0.0?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Quick question: Do I have to update the sig patches everytime I update Atmosphere? I updated to FW 11.0.1 and Atmos 0.18.1 a few weeks ago, I also updated the sig patches then. Do I have to do it again to for Atmos 1.0.0?
Correct.
You have to update the sigpatches for each new version of Atmosphere, and for every new firmware version that gets released.

Reactions: impeeza and laz305

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you try wearing them?