Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
hekate supports custom splash in bootloader folder, just drag and drop. no scripts needed.
why the effor with messing with package3 ?

i know and i use it but just wanted to replace the stock ams one with the one i had before for when i decide to just boot Clean AMS not with hekate

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OP has been updated to reflect the transition from fusee-primary -> fusee & fusee-secondary -> package3.
Also, the old sigpatches pack for <1.0 has been removed, and now the main Atmosphere v1.0 patches are included as default.

The patches from the prerelease version are the same for official 1.0 release, so I simply updated the terms properly in the pack.

kyrusdemnati

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
confused

what version of atmosphere is the latest to install and where do i get the sigpatches

i was using hektate and i am on 12.0.1 firmware
some games like sonic and the new boxing game weren't loading

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
confused

what version of atmosphere is the latest to install and where do i get the sigpatches

i was using hektate and i am on 12.0.1 firmware
some games like sonic and the new boxing game weren't loading

Latest Atmosphere is 1.0.0 release 6 days ago, 12.1.0 is the latest firmware available, and patches are available in the opening post.

kyrusdemnati

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks i am definatelty on 12.01 and updated the sigpatches

still getting game errors, will delete and re install via sd card
rather then externally via usb hdd - the games are in the nsz file format

sonic colours
boxing rumble
rocket league

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sonic colours
boxing rumble
rocket league

You can try a different person dump of these game if the one you have doesn't work, and no point of NSZ if you aren't archiving them.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

sonic colours
boxing rumble
rocket league
Read the OP post, ENTERELY, there are several diagnostics steps and recomendations, 99.9999999% of the sigpatches relate problems are mismached files or bad installations, or *user do not reading and executing all steps*.

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a new sept folder for 12.1?

I updated via ChoidujourNX, installed atmosphere and then patches from first post, but still get [NXBoot] Unable to identify package. I can't find a sept folder for 12.1.

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

I updated via ChoidujourNX, installed atmosphere and then patches from first post, but still get [NXBoot] Unable to identify package. I can't find a sept folder for 12.1.
sept haven't been used since AMS 0.19.5

A really good thing is to read the release notes for AMS that is postet with every version

Reactions: impeeza

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sept haven't been used since AMS 0.19.5

A really good thing is to read the release notes for AMS that is postet with every version

I am reading it but I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. Like I said I updated the firmware to 12.1, updated atmosphere to 1.0 (at first I tried overwriting them, but then I moved atmosphere folder and did a clean install), updated the patches in the OP, deleted the sept folder. I figured out I wasn't using the latest fusee.bin but now that I am it does say atmosphere but then black screens.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

New Atmosphere v1.0 doesn't need a sept/ folder.
You can check by downloading a clean Atmosphere 1.0 pack from GitHub under Releases, and you'll notice it doesn't come with a sept folder in the zip.

If you want to be sure, you could also check out Team Neptune's Deep Sea package, and see what they have included to make sure you're not missing anything.
If you're booting with Hekate, make sure you also change the "fusee-secondary.bin" mentions to only "package3" without .bin at the end.

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
By the way, do not use ChoidujourNX to update firmware. For a while now you must to use Daybreak.
And remember. ALWAYS update Atmosphère (and Hekate) And very important all your Homebrew, then remove any theme BEFORE updating your firmware

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. For the life of me cant get NSP's working :(

Mikey420 helped me migrate from SXOS to atmosphere and he successfully guided me on a fresh new SD card with 12.1 emunand on it and the regular fusee payload to get into the latest atmo 1.0

I copied the sig files from the first post and popped them into the SD card.

I tried to use tinfoil to install a few games but every single one wont start with an error message. Tried multiple different dumps of NSP's but zero seem to work without giving an error on boot.

Any ideas or help appreciated! This a sig file issue?

THANKS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended