Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
From what I've heard from the other people who have recommended this, simply booting into Maintenance mode does the trick similar to removing a pending system update. How it works is beyond me but strangely enough, it has worked from time to time.
Very well, I'll add it with the instructions to access the Mode and then simply saying that once they reach Home Menu, to reboot normally. Thanks!

Reactions: Draxzelex

whitezombie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, im on Atmosphere 0.19.3, my BOTW run fine without DLC, but when i installed DLC the Game Crash, i already tried changing Sigpatches with exhumer an itotaljustice, and even from this thread, has anyone able to run BOTW with DLC installed on Atmosphere 0.19.3?

I loaded up BOTW with update 1.6, DLC 1 and 2, had no issues on EmuNand 12.0.2 and Atmosphere 0.19.3, and the sig patches posted here.

Last edited by whitezombie,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hmm, if the issue is not the patches nor the dump, then that is not a good sign. There is a trick that some people use that for some reason works. Try simply booting into Maintenance mode without doing anything else. Maintenance mode is the menu where you hold volume + and - when booting the console up.
I just fixed it by removing dlc that are mainly useless and now is working as usual.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New firmware dropped (12.0.3). I was able to use hekate (works in sysMMC only) + Goldleaf to dump the firmware. It seems that es_patches are the same, but there are new fs_patches. Won't be able to test them out because 12.0.3 isn't supported by Atmosphere or Hekate (emuMMC for the latter) at the moment, so an updated Atmosphere with new Loader patches will potentially be needed anyway.

Last edited by pofehof,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
New firmware dropped (12.0.3). I was able to use hekate (works in sysMMC only) + Goldleaf to dump the firmware. It seems that es_patches are the same, but there are new fs_patches. Won't be able to test them out because 12.0.3 isn't supported by Atmosphere or Hekate (emuMMC for the latter) at the moment, so an updated Atmosphere with new Loader patches will potentially be needed anyway.

Reactions: Tyvar1 and pofehof

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With hekate just being updated to support 12.0.3, I can confirm that the patches from AutoIPS work (using AMS 12.0.2 loader patches from before) on emuMMC now, and have attached said patches (with an updated patches.ini file). This only works for hekate, since fusee-primary still hasn't been updated.

Attachments

• FW12.0.3 hekate.zip
    4 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by pofehof,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
With hekate just being updated to support 12.0.3, I can confirm that the patches from AutoIPS work (using AMS 12.0.2 loader patches from before) on emuMMC now, and have attached said patches (with an updated patches.ini file). This only works for hekate, since fusee-primary still hasn't been updated.
Thanks for those!
I have updated the OP with the patches you provided.
From what I saw, it was only FS patches, which are from the firmware files themselves. ES seem untouched.
This leaves Loader patches yet to be done for when the Atmosphere update comes out.

Reactions: Tyvar1 and pofehof

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently Nintendo pulled the latest update because it breaks things:

Guess we should expect a new update tonight or so.

Reactions: Emerald_Fox

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added the loader patches for the newly released Atmosphere 0.19.4. Guess SciresM still released that in case Nintendo puts the FW back up.

Attachments

• FW12.0.3 hekate+AMS 0.19.4.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 261

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Added the loader patches for the newly released Atmosphere 0.19.4. Guess SciresM still released that in case Nintendo puts the FW back up.

Release of Atmosphère:

The following was changed since the last release:

• Support was added for 12.0.3.
  • A number of minor issues were fixed, including:
    • An issue was fixed that could cause heap memory corruption when allocation was highly contended.
    • An issue was fixed that could cause sleep to fail under certain conditions.
    • An issue was fixed that could cause a scheduler slow path to be taken more often than necessary.
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.:rofl2:

Reactions: Tyvar1

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Seems like 12.0.3 is back up for download.
Is there any word whether the reuploaded 12.0.3 update has the same FS & ES hashes as the ones from the removed one?
As in, do the FS/ES sigpatches for the previous 12.0.3 work for the newly reuploaded one?

EDIT:
OP updated with the latest Loader patches for Atmosphere 0.19.4.
FS & ES patches for 12.0.3 are still the same from the previously removed update.

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

rs1n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like 12.0.3 is back up for download.
Is there any word whether the reuploaded 12.0.3 update has the same FS & ES hashes as the ones from the removed one?
As in, do the FS/ES sigpatches for the previous 12.0.3 work for the newly reuploaded one?

EDIT:
OP updated with the latest Loader patches for Atmosphere 0.19.4.
FS & ES patches for 12.0.3 are still the same from the previously removed update.

Still no word on whether the 12.0.3. patches work on the re-released 12.0.3? Or does it matter since they didn't even bother to change the firmware revision?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, please read the thread about 12.0.3 release.

Really there is no "two" versions of the 12.0.3 firmware, what did happen was the firmware change some TSL support but the genius on the N corp do not prepare his servers to work with the set of protocols used by new firmware, so when the people start to using that version they was unable to communicate with N servers, then they stop the distribution of firmware until they get his house in order, and only then they allow the download of the SAME firmware.

So there is not a release and "re-release" of firmware there is only one.

The sigpatches for that version are sightly different of version 12.0.2 the FS are new but ES patches are the same for all 12.0.X versions until now.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You ask in a thread where you can download the latest sigpatches.

There's a no-reader one!! how you can ask for a link which is exactly the same post were you are asking? :wtf:

I did remember a Homebrew assistant :yaywii: which ask to write the word "I" followed by an space and terminated by the word "Agree" then press enter before you even start, after that it nag you about «if you can't read and follow a simple instruction you should not be modding the console anyway».:rofl2:

Reactions: BaamAlex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool