Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah they work but most of the time my games end up corrupt.

Also, how can I add the singpatches to my Hekate? I have dual booted my switch but can't seem to install anything while I boot from Hekate payload via my laptop but it works somewhat ok with Atmosphere payload. Plus when I try to boot a game up, glad of the games end up becoming corrupt.
They work here no games are corrupt. Same isntall for atmos or hekate just use corresponding files.

Reactions: qaz015393

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They work here no games are corrupt. Same isntall for atmos or hekate just use corresponding files.
Ok I'll be crossing my fingers and hope it'll work this time because I do have the attached sigpatches on my SD card just hope everything works. 🤞 But do you load the Atmosphere payload via PC? Because my switch is dual booted.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'll be crossing my fingers and hope it'll work this time because I do have the attached sigpatches on my SD card just hope everything works. 🤞 But do you load the Atmosphere payload via PC? Because my switch is dual booted.
Patches are for cfw regardles of single or dual boot.

extract atmos then extract atmos patches - always delete old atmos.

extract atmos - extract hekate - extarct hekate patches - always delete old atmos.

1000% success rate.

Exactly the same every update. Super simple 3 steps max.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patches are for cfw regardles of single or dual boot.

extract atmos then extract atmos patches - always delete old atmos.

extract atmos - extract hekate - extarct hekate patches - always delete old atmos.

1000% success rate.

Exactly the same every update. Super simple 3 steps max.
Ok I'll delete and replace with the ones from page 1. Maybe that's why since I just overridden them (not including the first time when I set everything up)

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

StraTTtheRipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone here could help me out. I've been using SX OS for the last 2 years and decided to start a fresh sd card with atmosphere. I followed the guide and used the sigpatches from this thread but none of the games I install will boot. I keep getting an error. I'm new to atmosphere but I thought I did everything correctly. I even tried launching the game with tinfoil and still no luck. I updated my emuemmc to the lastest switch firmware using daybreak and still nothing. I've been launching atmosphere with fusee.bin. I'm pretty sure I have the SIGpatches in the right folder. Any help would be appreciated

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
is very possible you did copy the sigpatches to the wrong place or do not extract all the folder tree, try to unpack the file on the OP to a temporary folder then copy all the contents to YOUR SD ROOT

Are you using Hekate as bootloader? or using plain atmosphere fusee.bin?

Reactions: Lightyose

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The zip includes both hekate_ipl.ini and patches.ini in the bootloader folder that modify the boot options and patching of Hekate respectively. Just copying the atmosphere folder alone is not sufficient for Hekate, and if you re-install some premade Hekate setup you might overwrite those inis. If you don't want to overwrite with the provided inis you will have to look through to see what changes to copy over.

Reactions: impeeza

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The only real change the hekate_ipl.ini file needs is the nosigchk line for each of the MMCs, be it sysmmc (CFW) or emummc or whatever the user uses.
I include because most of the stuff in the IPL file, while not being configured, already has that line set and ready for the signature patches.
All that would be needed is for the user to redo their Hekate configurations when Hekate boots up, that's it.

Once you do that setup once, you no longer need to copy over the hekate_ipl.ini file from the package.
I only copy the patches folders inside atmosphere and the patches.ini for bootloader on each update for my system, that's it.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only real change the hekate_ipl.ini file needs is the nosigchk line for each of the MMCs, be it sysmmc (CFW) or emummc or whatever the user uses.
I include because most of the stuff in the IPL file, while not being configured, already has that line set and ready for the signature patches.
All that would be needed is for the user to redo their Hekate configurations when Hekate boots up, that's it.

Once you do that setup once, you no longer need to copy over the hekate_ipl.ini file from the package.
I only copy the patches folders inside atmosphere and the patches.ini for bootloader on each update for my system, that's it.
Can you please let me know what nosigchk line you're talking about. Can you share it please so I can copy it into my Hekate.ini file I need. That's the reason my games keep getting messed up on me and I don't know what line to add for the patches.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can you please let me know what nosigchk line you're talking about. Can you share it please so I can copy it into my Hekate.ini file I need. That's the reason my games keep getting messed up on me and I don't know what line to add for the patches.

You can follow the example here, which is the very same one from the hekate_ipl.ini in the package.
The line in bold letters is the one that you want to add to your INI file.

hekate_ipl.ini said:
[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

Reactions: qaz015393

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can follow the example here, which is the very same one from the hekate_ipl.ini in the package.
The line in bold letters is the one that you want to add to your INI file.
Ok thanks. I think I already had that but I'd I don't, I'll add it and remove the patches folders inside atmosphere and the patches to add the ones from here to quadruple check to make sure it works.

StraTTtheRipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is very possible you did copy the sigpatches to the wrong place or do not extract all the folder tree, try to unpack the file on the OP to a temporary folder then copy all the contents to YOUR SD ROOT

Are you using Hekate as bootloader? or using plain atmosphere fusee.bin?
I'm using Hekate to boot fusee.bin. All of the SIGpatches are in the folders they came in from the zip downloaded from here

StraTTtheRipper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I copied the SIGpatches to different places (just to make sure they would work) and finally got some of the games I installed to work. However, I still have games that give me an error when I try to boot them from the switch menu or tinfoil. Tinfoil won't boot unless I delete kosmos. I used gold leaf and tinfoil To install the nsps. Tried both and tried deleting and reinstalling them. Does anyone know why some games are working and some are not? An example of a game I can't get to work is Steel Assault.

Last edited by StraTTtheRipper,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The most common issue is not copying on the correct folders the corrects files, What Firmware, Atmosphère and Hekate (if you are using it) versions have you on your switch?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Try to uncompress the content of this file ON THE ROOT of your SD card, it contains only the files for Firmware 13.1.0, Atmosphère 1.2.4 & Hekate 5.6.5. THEN RESTART YOUR SWITCH.

Attachments

• Only 13.1.0 Atmos 1.2.4 Hekate 5.6.5.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 75

JonathanAcinity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup, no good!!

next time follow this steps:
1 - Update Hekate, Atmosphere and then sigpatches
2 - Update FW
3 - Go to Hekate and backup emuMMC RAW GPP + Boot0 & Boot1
4 - In Hekate launch LockPick_RCM (official page) and backup yours keys
5 - Move this backups on a safety place

Thanks for this posting. Will definitely make use of these instructions.

Quick question: Do the keys I receive from LockPick change at any point, or are they always the same? For example, are they the same if I update sysNAND to a newer version of HOS, and then decide to make a backup based on that newer version of HOS?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Contra DS