Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

itchigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a problem where the system keep booting back up into Hekate if I try to turn it off while having the charger plug in. This is only happen when I boot Atmosphere through Launch icon in Hekate.
The only way that I can turn off the system while the charger plug in is to load Atmosphere through playload with Fusee.bin then I can turn off my Switch.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hekate has a function for change the Atmosphère's reboot_to_payload bin file to Hekate's one. you can look how to disable that.

am291092

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello i having some problems, to update at atmosphere 1.0, i try a lot of thing to fix it, nothing work's, i dont know if it's ok to post it here

Attachments

• issu.jpeg
    issu.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 68

ConspiracyFactualist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta learn more patience and not update the firmware just because Nintendo releases a new one immediately. They just released it in the last day or two. Check in this thread on the first post if you don't see sigpatches for 13 don't update to 13.

It's too late for 13 I'm just saying for future updates.

If it happened to you by accident on it's own use Incognito or 90DNS so that it can't update on it 's own.

Last edited by ConspiracyFactualist,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ups then my mistake, sorry guys and thank's you all
Since the release of the firmware everybody was advised to no upgrade until Atmosphére get updated and SciresM told will be require lot of work, so just wait.

If you have a (Emu)NAND backup restore it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    from what i can seem to gather there's some issues but nothing dramatic enough to severely impact what you're playing
    Gift
    honestly the whole expansion pack confuses me since i thought the nes/snes games were just a neat little bonus
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    wait julie your bf is a femboy holy shit im jealous
    +1
    Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    So many planes flying overhead, and they sound close...
    Gift
  • DJPlace @ DJPlace:
    do you need friends to play the games online for the switch exapsion pack i know snes and nes do.
    Gift
    @El_Doot well hey hot people do get more benefits in life
    Gift
  • J @ Jephter:
    Please I need help with this. I just homebrew my old 3ds console and downloaded a CIA file, but after surfing through for only 10 sec or less this appears. please can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Start a new thread in the 3DS board, the chat box is not the best place to ask for such advice.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    A week ago I got a payment request, through PayPal, from "[email protected]", who wanted US$64.
    Scam? Cancelled it anyway.
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    The note added to it simply said "Lucky Charms?", too.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They're all after your Lucky Charms.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Hayato213 @ Hayato213:
    at least lucky charm is quite popular, probably my favorite cereal.
    Gift
    I wonder...how would the gaming scene have changed had the Wii (and its bullshit motion controls and criminally neglected Classic Controller) failed?
    Gift
    Microsoft certainly wouldn't have experimented with the Kinect, that's for sure. Would Nintendo have released something like the Wii U early?
    Gift
    That would've had a different name, so as not to tie it to its failed predecessor (something the Wii U dearly wished it has gotten anyway).
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    PlayStation 2 already had that EyeToy thing before the Wii, and a whole lot of games supported it. Microsoft would have had something like the Kinect even if the Wii failed.
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Planning to buy a cronus zen to record inputs to negate mundane grinds/farming, anyone have it? How is it?
    Gift
  • E1ite007 @ E1ite007:
    For some reason, some Amazon reviews said it was a scam 'cause it launch there before they made an official launch on their webpage...anyway, according to people, it's good...it was gonna be my first option to buy when I wanted something to farm in games automatically, but then I backed down since tax fees and shipping would have costed me a fortune to Mexico...
    +1
    Gift
  • SaulFabre @ SaulFabre:
    Wii was a great sucess
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Plazorn @ Plazorn:
    It was, it surpassed the PS3 and XBOX 360 sells
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I love the Wii ❤️