Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (fusee-primary only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sigpatches updated, let me know if they do/dont work
I always test loader patches under the latest FW version with a nro forwarder and also under FW 9.2.0 because of devmenu. I noticed with the current loader patch for ams 0.14.2 that a forwarder can be started but Devmenu can't. Under ams 0.14.1 this was still possible. Is this related to this Loader patch? (at least I think it is)

Last edited by Muxi,

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always test loader patches under the latest FW version with a nro forwarder and also under FW 9.2.0 because of devmenu. I noticed with the current loader patch for ams 0.14.2 that a forwarder can be started but Devmenu can't. Under ams 0.14.1 this was still possible. Is this related to this Loader patch? (at least I think it is)
Id guess its more likely an atmosphere issue that loader patch but im not sure

fmjax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These fs_patches have changed as well, in addition to the new loader patch.

#FS 10.0.0
[FS:3EEBD9B7BCD1B5E0]
#FS 10.0.0-ExFAT
[FS:817EA2B0B702C1F3]

Edit:
The IPS patches seem to be overwriting a longer pattern. I think they're functionally the same.

Last edited by fmjax,

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do i have to update to 10.0.4 or can i use this while staying on 10.0.2? I'm just lazy atm.

EDIT: it does

Last edited by tOPO,

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Can someone please try to run Gear.Club Unlimited 2 with these sigpatches?
It's the only game I can't get to work properly even after reinstalling atmos clean, it gets stuck at the first loading screen and then sends "this software was closed because an error occurred".

Last edited by Zkajavier,

LMS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, after updating to Atmosphere 0.14.2 (I'm on 10.1.0) and installing the sigpatches found in this post, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate never worked properly. I'd pick the stage and character and then it would load forever and never start the proper game. After downgrading to 0.14.1 and installing those sigpatches, it started to work again.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the Sigpatches for 14.2 and Zelda BoTW is getting stuck on the first Nintendo Switch logo screen, is the only game that is not working properly :( I tried "Check for Corrupt Data" but didn't worked this time.

My console is 10.0.4 (AMS 14.2)

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for keeping the thread up to date Ibcap, patches are working fine here with all my games.

pedrosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi, after updating to Atmosphere 0.14.2 (I'm on 10.1.0) and installing the sigpatches found in this post, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate never worked properly. I'd pick the stage and character and then it would load forever and never start the proper game. After downgrading to 0.14.1 and installing those sigpatches, it started to work again.

I updated the Sigpatches for 14.2 and Zelda BoTW is getting stuck on the first Nintendo Switch logo screen, is the only game that is not working properly :( I tried "Check for Corrupt Data" but didn't worked this time.

My console is 10.0.4 (AMS 14.2)
I tried with the same setup (10.0.4 and AMS 0.14.2) and I have those two issues as well: BOTW is stuck at the very first loading screen and SSBU is stuck at a black screen with music on the background after selecting the stage and fighter.

I've removed the patches completely and copied them over again and it failed exactly the same.

Could you fix that @Ibcap? Thanks

Edit: updated switch to 10.1.0, and also ldn-mitm because of an exception at boot, and it keeps failing. It also fails to boot BOTW original cartridge just like the nsp

Last edited by pedrosa,
Reactions: peteruk

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed these and booted via fusee-primary, and my Switch is STILL trying to check the internet to see if the software can be played.

EDIT: Installed another game, which booted fine. Weird. Doesn't say it's missing an update from what I can tell, but knowing my luck, that just might be it.

Last edited by GuyInDogSuit,
Reactions: peteruk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There is some really odd DS games I liked but not sure others would like them lol