1. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    False accusations will get you nowhere. I've only stated objective facts that you have only countered with subjective opinions. The only one here who has spread misinformation is you which is likely considering you actually believe people prioritize gas over time.
    My point has been the same throughout; fss0 is objectively superior to fusee. You're trying to differentiate which one is "better/worse" based on subjective parameters such as whether people care about boot times (which you do not have the authority to do so). And since you keep bringing it up, boot times being different for everyone is a plus for fss0 because this just means you will suffer less because of your SD card compared to fusee.

Most, if not all, of those Discord servers are geared towards DZ which only supports fusee so the point is still moot because they would not provide support for fss0.

2. pofehof

pofehof Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Not a false accusation when you tried to conflate hekate features and tools with the fss0 bootloader, and you just keep on ignoring this/try to cover it up. Seeing that you have tried to suggest it is a false accusation, it's safe to say that you will never budge on this view.

Last edited by pofehof, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Cheesycod

Cheesycod Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    In the end, the whole thing is based on preference. Just use what you like

RahFah likes this.
  4. StormSilver

StormSilver GBAtemp Regular

United States

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You're the only one ignoring my points by throwing subjective opinions when I use objective-based facts.

6. subcon959

subcon959 teh retro

Can you two stfu already and take your bickering to pm as it is providing zero value to the thread? Thanks.

Tyvar1, StormSilver, LyuboA and 3 others like this.
  7. LordFish

LordFish Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    just wanted to let you know that the patches arent working with animal crossing, pokemon sword and shield and minecraft dungeon DLC's

8. Tokiwa

Tokiwa GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Animal Crossing, Pokemon Sword and Minecraft Dungeons are working fine here using the same sigpatches.

I'm using Atmosphere 0.13.0 on FW 10.0.4

Last edited by Tokiwa, Jul 5, 2020
  9. Ibcap

OP Ibcap Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes they are.

10. LordFish

LordFish Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    Well it always shows up as NCA error for me. Any ideas what I could do to fix that. Systems running the same stuff as yours.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Well I'm looking around to see where the problem is then.

11. Ibcap

OP Ibcap Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Are you using the atmosphere payload (fusee primary)? These wont work for kosmos as has been discussed for the last 6 pages or so

peteruk likes this.
  12. LordFish

LordFish Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    Yup I'm using that, absolutely new to this stuff so I didn't understand anything in the previous pages. Any workaround for this, I'd appreciate the help. You don't have to go in to detail just point the direction I can do the rest.

13. OldGnashburg

OldGnashburg Canadian Zoomer

Canada
    Will Fusee Primary Patches work if I boot into Hekate, and then choose fusee-primary? Or do I need to change my Hekate ini?

14. Ibcap

OP Ibcap Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes that works
    Are you putting the atmosphere folder from the download on the root of your sd?

15. dj_d2

dj_d2 Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    where i can find more sipatches? i need some others...

Thanks in advance

16. Ibcap

OP Ibcap Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    What do you mean by others? This has fs, es and acid patches for every firmware

17. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    If you're using fusee-primary, then these are all of the signature patches you need (until Nintendo releases a substantive update for the Switch and/or Atmosphere releases a substantive update).

18. LordFish

LordFish Newbie
    Newcomer

India
    Yup doing that and replacing the old files, would it work fine if I manually boot fusee primary using hekate?

Edit: okay tried booting fussee primary from hekate everything works like a charm. Thanks and sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited by LordFish, Jul 7, 2020
  19. mrwho

mrwho Member
    Newcomer

United States
    anybody know why i'm getting a black screen trying to boot atmosphere using fusee-primary but it works totally fine using fusee-secondary thru hekate?

20. Yondaime_Kazzy

Newcomer

Netherlands
    Think it has to do with the sigpatches. I just reinstalled Atmosphere but I didn't add the sigpatches for 0.13.0 and suddenly it booted up. I am now going to test out if it will boot up with the sigpatches in there, but if it doesn't then I think we know what the problem is.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Sigpatches, Atmosphere, primary