Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (fusee-primary only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rorschach86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry not trying to be a pain! I just updated and messed up and my sd card got wiped so I gotta redownload everything! lol. no biggie, im just excited to get started. Thanks a lot!

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry not trying to be a pain! I just updated and messed up and my sd card got wiped so I gotta redownload everything! lol. no biggie, im just excited to get started. Thanks a lot!
Its fine im just getting asked a lot and i wanted to let people know ill post them when i have them. For now you can use an older atmosphere and firmware (i recommend 10.1.0 and 0.14.2)

Richitehero

Trophies
Website
Twitch.tv
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi everyone, I updated my switch to 10.2.0 and sigpatches don't work yet. I was wondering if I can downgrade to Version 10.1.0 with DayBreak without any problem.Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Richitehero,

SirKira001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If I installed 10.2.0 using ChoiDujourNX on emunand I'm screwed until there's 0.14.3 sigpatches, am I?
Because in the moment my switch boots into emummc (with starting screen, time, etc) I get an atmosphere error (2168-0002 0x4a8)

Last edited by SirKira001,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As explained in the fss0 thread, only FS was updated (and technically Loader due to new Atmosphere release) so only those need to be updated. ES was not touched so the current ES patches don't need to be updated right now no matter what method you use to boot Atmosphere. Updating is a little bit more tricky compared to fss0 but its not the end of the world. Simply place the new folders onto the SD card. You could just merge them but I personally recommend deleting the old fs_patches and loader_patches folder first before moving the new ones.

Attachments

• fusee.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,065

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As explained in the fss0 thread, only FS was updated (and technically Loader due to new Atmosphere release) so only those need to be updated. ES was not touched so the current ES patches don't need to be updated right now no matter what method you use to boot Atmosphere. Updating is a little bit more tricky compared to fss0 but its not the end of the world. Simply place the new folders onto the SD card. You could just merge them but I personally recommend deleting the old fs_patches and loader_patches folder first before moving the new ones.

Thanks dude, works great. (After doing what you said at the end.)

musmanzafar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

Are these new ones?

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks drax, I'll add them to the post. Someone also asked me to change the zip name so let me know if anyone has objections to that.

SkyLink98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks, keep up the good work! Really appreciated :)

hjc_01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this! Caught it 9 minutes after you posted. So glad I checked before bed. Now back to Spiritfarer! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China