Hacking RELEASE Sigpatches for Atmosphere (fusee-primary only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used both hekate and fusee payload and they still give odyssey "software was closed because an error occurred". i know the nsp works cause i beat the game months ago but deleted due to space. other games loads fine.

I have the same problem... i check the game is corrupt and nothing all fine. But i disable all sysmodules like emuiibo, sys-clk, sys-ftpd and then i reboot the console and the game start again without problems.
If this is the black screen with white text over it error I know a specific fix that might work. Go into rcm, hold volume up and down. While holding them inject fusee primary and wait until youre in maintenance mode. Then reboot to cfw and try the game again. It works more often than youd expect.

hogan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is the black screen with white text over it error I know a specific fix that might work. Go into rcm, hold volume up and down. While holding them inject fusee primary and wait until youre in maintenance mode. Then reboot to cfw and try the game again. It works more often than youd expect.

that actually got mario odyssey to work.

Tokiwa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm reading a lot of reports of some specific games crashing while using custom sysmodules, if you guys are having this problem try using a clean atmosphere install.

Delete (not overwrite) both atmosphere and sept folders, re-download atmosphere from github, add the sigpatches from this thread and try again (make sure you're using latest fusee-primary.bin as well).

Last edited by Tokiwa,

Y0sh1

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
for documentation purposes, in case someone else like me only installs signed packages:

With Atmosphère 0.14.1 and Horizon 10.1.0 you only need \atmosphere\exefs_patches\es_patches\5AA09E1AF740A91D0F73ADFAE81A63E8AC0610D2.ips

Ihy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
To use these patches, merge the atmosphere folder inside the download with the folder on your root.
They work for both signed nsps and converts/homebrew

Am a newbie with all this so I want to ask, what's the name of the folder on my root where I will merge the atmosphere folder?

SpiderGoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I boot through fusee primary I get "a fatal error occurred when running atmosphere Title ID: 010000000000002b"

When I use the release atmosphere I'm able to boot just fine, but merging the sigpatch atmosphere with my root atmosphere folder causes this issue

I'm very new at this so any help is much appreciated

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I boot through fusee primary I get "a fatal error occurred when running atmosphere Title ID: 010000000000002b"

When I use the release atmosphere I'm able to boot just fine, but merging the sigpatch atmosphere with my root atmosphere folder causes this issue

I'm very new at this so any help is much appreciated
  1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
  2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
  3. Download the latest Atmosphere
  4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
  5. Download these signature patches (for Atmosphere v0.14.1)
  6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
  7. Put the SD into your Switch
  8. Enter RCM
  9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
If you're using an emuMMC, make sure you have that configured.

SpiderGoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My card is currently ExFat so I'll try changing it and following these instructions and get back to you
Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...