Hacking sigpatched sysNAND; and why you should use redNAND instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only install games. For VC I have Loadiine, although you can't play VC with more players in Loadiine? Never got that to work, so for VCs I want to play with more players I use sigpatched sysNAND, also for DLC. Like I said it some topic before, everything is in the early stages. Just too early for the average end user imo.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
£22 128gb card with 80gb usable space, 2 hour 1 time dump. Nightmare.... Hard times...
I don't need to waste that space if I just don't do something stupid that will brick my sysNAND and anyways every brick you have will force you to spend another 10-20 minutes restoring your backup anyway

GodlikeStatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i explained yesterday all iaqua shouts bout is bricks and mentioned if i had my way he would be banned from the temp
he is ruining the scene for everyone i dont care what method he has wrote up he seems to me to be a self entitled little prick
who wants everyone using his buggy shit which he never wrote in the first place i wont use none of the methods because i have no interest in pirating because unlike a lot of you i buy all my stuff do yourself a favour and ignore the person

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raw

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok idk what u guys r arguing about and idc but before i go and hack my wiiu what option provides the most safety and freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: