Misc Signing into Nintendo Network on emuNAND

CWaffles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question - I have a freshly downgraded 3DS (9.2 on sysNAND, latest firmware on emuNAND). Is it safe for me to sign in to the Nintendo Network and link my ID on emuNAND if I have some roms I've acquired installed already? Not sure what info gets sent to Nintendo when I sign in, so I just haven't signed in to the Nintendo Network since installing CFW.

Thanks.

CWaffles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started out with a brand new system that I just bought a few days ago (this is a new n3DS) and I never signed in with my nnid to begin with. My sysNAND and emuNAND are unlinked. Is it going to cause issues for me to sign in now in emuNAND? Cause if it will, I just wont sign in.

It should already been linked [nnid] if you made a new emunand then tinyformated sysnand to unlink them [Sd Files]...

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started out with a brand new system that I just bought a few days ago (this is a new n3DS) and I never signed in with my nnid to begin with. My sysNAND and emuNAND are unlinked. Is it going to cause issues for me to sign in now in emuNAND? Cause if it will, I just wont sign in.
Just sign in , shouldnt be a issue as long if emunand is 10.6

Reactions: CWaffles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.