FIXED! Signature Border

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've really only had that problem when people have walls of text for a signature, since it blends into their posts. Most of the time it's not a problem.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've had some trouble finding that line which separates one's post from the signature, and it's really hard to do that unless you look close. So if it's possible, could the admins make that line darker or just ignore what I just said. Thanks! :)

I'm not having any trouble seeing the divider. Could you give us some specifics on how you're viewing the site like monitor resolution, or whether you're using a mobile device?

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I'm not having any trouble seeing the divider. Could you give us some specifics on how you're viewing the site like monitor resolution, or whether you're using a mobile device?

1366x768 nothing wrong
If I were to just browse threads, it's hard to tell the difference from the post and signature, unless I read or examine a post. Just a tiny suggestion, if it's possible and easy, do it.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
d7c0b1e8d7.jpg

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to bring back scrolly boarders around sigs?tbay way if text or images are too big they get chopped off with a scroll bar?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

It seems the bar is only 1 pix high if you zoom out like in your case. Kinda explains why it was hard to see.

Is it possible to bring back scrolly boarders around sigs?tbay way if text or images are too big they get chopped off with a scroll bar?

It's possible, but not that great of a solution tbh.

D

Deleted_171835

Okay this looks horrid. Makes the forum look ugly.

edit: tried adblocking it out of existence but now the entire signature is gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.