Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by T-hug, Jan 19, 2017.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    3.png

Today, Ubisoft revealed the content of the upcoming For Honor Closed Beta that will take place from January 26th to 29th 2017 on all platforms. Over four days, players will get the opportunity to experience new multiplayer content, new maps and new playable Heroes. In addition, Ubisoft has released SCARS, an interactive website that allows players to discover the stories of For Honor warriors and get rewarded with a Closed Beta code by completing the experience.

Here's Ubisoft:
    :arrow:For Honor Beta Signup

2. mgrev

mgrev Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic

GBAtemp Patron
    mgrev is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 13, 2015
    Norway
    Under Tomato Hentai's stairs
    I hope i can preload this so i can actually have time to play it

3. TheVinAnator

TheVinAnator GBATemp's Greatest Vin

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    Rip "Not Available in Your Territory". Oh well, cool nonetheless!

4. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Psychosystem Denomination
    tfw you forget your Ubisoft login information

Cool

5. Sick Wario

Sick Wario Club Nintendo

Jul 24, 2006
    NNID: godrugal
    thanks for info

you linked to the Australian page but once i switched language to canada-english i was able to register

T-hug likes this.
  6. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Switch the region m8!

TheVinAnator likes this.
  7. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    Registered for pc first.

Then saw the SCARSs page & got a key that way. It doesn't take long, pc again. I don't know if the codes are platform specific and the website does say limited volume of keys, but code redeemed fine.

8. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Woop got a key from scars. Awesome. Been wanting to try this game for ages.

9. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Here is a key for EU:

6KBE-8DN7-3DQJ

10. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    Played a little today, fun game.

Well done to Ubisoft on the pc port. Plenty of options, runs well. Even my aging 290 gets >60fps@1080p on the extreme preset.

11. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    UBISOFT® ANNOUNCES FOR HONOR™

OPEN BETA COMING FEB 9-12

FOR HONOR CLOSED BETA PEAKED AT #1 STREAMED GAME ON TWITCH ON THE FIRST DAY

OPEN BETA TRAILER: DOWNLOAD HERE + YOUTUBE

London, UK — February 1st, 2017 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that the For Honor™ Open Beta will be available to all players from February 9th to February 12th on current-gen consoles and PC. Prior to the Open Beta, and to continue the War of the Factions, Ubisoft will dispatch some of the fiercest celebrity warriors including Lauren Cohan, Jason Momoa, Alfie Allen and Demetrious Johnson, as well as several of the top Twitch streamers to pledge their swords in a live For Honor battle taking place on Tuesday, February 7th, at 10:00 p.m. UK time. This live War of the Factions competition, which will showcase the new Elimination mode, will be livestreamed on the For Honor Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame

Players can continue to hone their skills on the battlefield by joining the For Honor open beta from February 9th to February 12th. This beta will include the new Elimination mode, a best of five rounds four-versus-four match with no respawns. Elimination joins three additional modes playable in the open beta including Dominion, Brawl and Duel, and nine playable Heroes. At launch, For Honor will feature twelve playable Heroes and five different multiplayer modes.

The War of the Factions will continue into the open beta, giving more players a chance to fight for one of the three Factions – Knights, Samurai and Vikings. Following the closed beta, the Vikings led the War of the Factions, which pulled data from the performance of players across all three platforms. Although the Vikings are currently in the lead, Samurai and Knight players have the chance to lead their Faction to victory during the open beta and earn rewards when For Honor launches on February 14th, 2017.

For more information about For Honor, please follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ForHonorGame and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ForHonorGame. For the latest on all of Ubisoft’s games, please visit www.ubiblog.com.