Hacking Sign of life from wiikey team :)

ih8crouch

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wiikey website has updated with a picture of the hologram u should expect to see on new wiikey's...Its nice to see that there is someone interested in the wiikey still to even put this picture on the website but unless this hologram includes the latest update i feel their time might be better spent
laugh.gif

genxor

Trophies
XP
Country
There's the update they've been working so hard on. Designing a holographic sticker and the image to put on the website must have taken at least 5 weeks.

Sk3pT!kaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should have gotten a friggen Cyclowiz. I really do hope they release an update for the audiostream fix.. I have a jap wii and a wiikey, so I can play gnt ex, but I can't play GNT 4 or 3! Those are the ones I want to play the most
frown.gif

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Should have gotten a friggen Cyclowiz. I really do hope they release an update for the audiostream fix.. I have a jap wii and a wiikey, so I can play gnt ex, but I can't play GNT 4 or 3! Those are the ones I want to play the most
frown.gif
Do you have a gamecube? IF so.. just buy them and play it on those. If not, its irrelevant since GNT 3 and 4 will be coming to the Wii in the US, since they aren't going to put them on Gamecube since its dead.

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Why play it on a GameCube when the Wiikey should, according to the Wiikey specs, support audio streaming games? What he should do is demand his money back and buy a mod chip that does everything it claims to do and audio streaming.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why play it on a GameCube when the Wiikey should, according to the Wiikey specs, support audio streaming games? What he should do is demand his money back and buy a mod chip that does everything it claims to do and audio streaming.
There is a difference between something SUPPORTING something, and it simply not working. In this case, its clearly the latter. And that brings us back to the issue, the update

Sk3pT!kaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is a difference between something SUPPORTING something, and it simply not working. In this case, its clearly the latter. And that brings us back to the issue, the update

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
/me couldn't care less if an update appears or not.

Instead of whinging go get a job and buy a Japanese Wii if you need to play those two games so badly, FFS.

Sk3pT!kaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/me couldn't care less if an update appears or not.

Instead of whinging go get a job and buy a Japanese Wii if you need to play those two games so badly, FFS.
You aren't hundreds of unsatisfied people. Most people in here likely have a job, which is why they could afford the wii and a modchip in the first place. Plus, I already have a japanese wii, and regardless of whether it's PAL, NTSCJ OR U these games still aren't going to work. Unless you're talking about the wii games with region problems.

moshii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You aren't hundreds of unsatisfied people.

Statistics thanks to the "pulled out of my arse department" no doubt?

QUOTEMost people in here likely have a job, which is why they could afford the wii and a modchip in the first place. Plus, I already have a japanese wii, and regardless of whether it's PAL, NTSCJ OR U these games still aren't going to work. Unless you're talking about the wii games with region problems.

There are like a small handful of GC and Wii games that don't work with the Wiikey.. let's say you have 30 working backups, and let's presume those originals would cost you at least £30 each, that's £900 of games for let's say around £150 max (wiikey, media, bandwidth). Shit, with the money you've saved you could fly to Japan and pick up a Japanese GC and those games. Or you could cut your losses on the less than £30 you spent on the chip and just buy a different one? You shouldn't expect much from 3rd party "modifications" of dubious legality in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: