Sign now in for the Ps3 beta of LittleBigPlanet Karting!

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
This made me lol.
So a smash bros rip off and now another mario kart rip off.
Why do other companies think putting karts in a racing game will work for them? If they made LBP as a realdeal racer, more people would buy into it.
Fail.
Sony may as well host a press conference and announce they have no ideas of their own. If it was official, I would be more appreciative.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This made me lol.
Why do other companies think putting karts in a racing game will work for them? If they made LBP as a realdeal racer, more people would buy into it.
Fail.
Calling the Sony fighting game a Smash Bros ripoff is reasonable, but LBP Kart is not a Mario Kart ripoff, if only because of the amount of customization you can do. If you have to call it a ripoff, it's a ripoff of Modnation Racers, but much better.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This made me lol.
Fail.
Sony may as well host a press conference and announce they have no ideas of their own. If it was official, I would be more appreciative.
this is mainly a reskinned modnation racers (you know the game thats been out for 2 years now) if anything with a bunch of stuff added in, mainly for track creation to meet lbp2 creation options level, I think they are just letting mnr series die off since they ported the whole system to lbp now

"Why do other companies think putting karts in a racing game will work for them?"
dont forget CTR, which was arguably better then mario kart 64

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
This made me lol.
Fail.
this is mainly a reskinned modnation racers (you know the game thats been out for 2 years now) if anything with a bunch of stuff added in, mainly for track creation to meet lbp2 creation options level, I think they are just letting mnr series die off since they ported the whole system to lbp now

"Why do other companies think putting karts in a racing game will work for them?"
dont forget CTR, which was arguably better then mario kart 64

IMO mario kart 64 was terrible. Honestly you think CTR is good? oh dear. I must also point out that CTR is a total mariokart clone. And not very enjoyable. In fact I have an appointment to let someone shoot me in the face just so I dont have to look at that game ever again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water