Hacking Sighaxed firm not installed

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to hack my New 2DSXL to replace my old 3DS XL. I copied the files from SafeB9SInstaller, boot9strap (ntr, not dev), and Homebrew Launcher like https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(ntrboot) says to. I'm using the same MicroSD card from my old 3DS XL, so I know it is a legit card. I'm also using the same R4I Gold 3DS+ as my old hack, so I know that's legit as well. However, I keep getting this error. Any ideas? I've seen that people have posted about it previously, but none of the solutions have worked.

Edit: Got it. Even though it says to use the ntr boot9strap, it worked when I used the non ntr.

Last edited by SekiTimewalker,

SekiTimewalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, just tested with the 4gb microsd that came with the system. Says same thing.

Edit: Got it. Even though it says to use the ntr boot9strap, it worked when I used the non ntr.

Last edited by SekiTimewalker,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should try different microsd cards with your New 2DS XL, preferably microsd cards not over 32gb formatted as FAT. See how that goes.
Fat has very few uses nowadays. I read somewhere it can help with flashcarts (I doubt the difference is that noticeable though).
I've used a 256gb micro sd and it works fine and I've noticed no slowdowns. You may have slowdowns loading icons on home menu if you have a lot (I had hit the limit a few times iirc it's 300), but that's not really related to the sd card more ram iirc

Reactions: SekiTimewalker

sansnumen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone replying about FAT, I am quite aware of what you all are saying. FAT file systems are limited by partition size, and seeing as most microsd cards and USB sticks sold nowadays are over 2gb in size, Windows 10 will default to formatting said drives as FAT32. As far as I am aware, that is the only FAT option I ever get on Windows 10. Your mileage may vary on other operating systems.

Reactions: SekiTimewalker

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Deleted-236924

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum