Sierra Games on a DS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by niclicious, Dec 13, 2006.

Dec 13, 2006

Sierra Games on a DS? by niclicious at 1:27 AM (1,034 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. niclicious
    OP

Newcomer niclicious Member

what about emulation of window's 95 or whatever king's quest, police quest, space quest, leisure suit larry and codename: iceman.

would that even be reasonable? apple os7 runs on a ds (slowly) right? could you actually run program like a game in an emulation?

any info anyone?

2. Firon

Member Firon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, if someone made an AGI/SCI interpreter for the DS, it could be possible. Especially for the earlier games.
    There's already a free SCI0 interpreter called FreeSCI, so all someone needs to do is port that. Newer games that use SCI1 would be more difficult, I don't know if there is a free SCI1 interpreter.

Edit: FreeSCI sorta supports SCI1 (but not that well yet) too AND it has been ported to the GP32, so an ARM-based port is already available. I guess that would make it a little easier to bring to the DS.

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
  4. niclicious
    OP

Newcomer niclicious Member

hell's yea, no i just need to get a supercard micro to play it right? i have a ds and a ninjapassx9 and a ds-x..Ill finish reading the page...thank for the link fast6191!!!