Hacking Sidenote

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody bought from dealextreme b4 in the states? How long does it take for the product to arrive after it says shipped on the east coast?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The item can take between 2-7 days to leave the Hong Kong post office once Dealextreme says its been shipped, I think this is the main reason that shipping times vary.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, it says shipped out of hong kong today. Now how much longer? thanks for bearing with me!

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
A shipment to Argentina (Where i live) took about a month. Almost like a shipment to the states. 1wk in honk-kong + 3 wks in shipment.

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY! It now says it left new york, so I know its close now..............

also, is it possible to play gba games w/o the expansion paks? I have a max media dock w/ 1gig CF memory if that counts for a slot 2 device.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what a max media dock is, but I'm guessing it can't play GBA games. You would need some slot 2 cart that is capable of playing GBA games. The easiest and most cost-efficient way to play GBA games if you already have a working slot 1 cart (such as the DSTT) would be a GBA expansion cart such as the eWin 2-in-1 or the EZFlash 3-in-1 that will run a game stored on the slot 1 microSD card.

There are also slot 2 flash carts that can play GBA games from their own microSD card, but most of these are older carts, are more expensive, and are harder to use than GBA expansion carts.

-Bri

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh........... SO SLOW!!!!!!!!!

What is up with this? It left NY on Saturday, its almost Wednesday and still nothing.......

I can drive up and back faster than this..............

here is the latest message as of July 13

Your item was processed and left our JAMAICA, NY 11405 facility on July 13, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Seriously, is this just bad part on the USPS?

zant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!!!!!!!!!!! I got it today. Im a happy boy now.......... 2gb+DSTT+Triwing screwdriver for my wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end