Sick of the annoying File Info box on SCDS?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by antwill, Jan 13, 2007.

1. antwill
    OP

antwill Better Than You

Dec 24, 2006
    Australia
    I bet we are all annoyed with the box that pops up at startup of the SCDS. While searching another forum i found the solution to stopping it from popping up. It was very simple, and now when my SCDS boots up it wont appear, so i dont need to push X anymore to get rid of it.

2. Strider

Strider Next to the mainstream

Oct 29, 2002
    What box are you talking about? I've got 2 Supercards, one CF and one SD, and have never seen any "box that pops up at startup of the SCDS"?

Ah, I get it.. [​IMG]

Nm me [​IMG]

3. antwill
    OP

antwill Better Than You

Dec 24, 2006
    Australia
    Yeah i ment the Supercard Ds slot 1, sorry i thought i was clear enought when i said SCDS. Incase anyone doens't know what i mean by box, i mean the window that pops up with file information. It gets annoying as it comes up every start up and gets in the way.

4. yesman

yesman Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2007
    United States
    This is great. I'm too annoyed with the popup window and now it's fixed. Great find!!! [​IMG]

5. antwill
    OP

antwill Better Than You

Dec 24, 2006
    Australia
    Glad i could help, sometimes its really annoying and im glad its gone. Its just one less thing to do now. [​IMG]

6. heyyouguys

heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2006
    United States
    I am truly glad i could help you help others (i posted it on scdev)! LOL!

Yeah, i found it totally annoying when first using it for an hour. Driving me totally crazy!

7. antwill
    OP

antwill Better Than You

Dec 24, 2006
    Australia
    Lol thanks for that then, why didnt you post here with it though? I'm just happy that i got rid of it, i dont know why anyone would have that boot at startup, what were the supercard team thinking.

8. rkenshin

rkenshin GBAtemp Fan

Sep 2, 2005
    United States
    the global.ini is pretty flexible.. I changed the startup view to the mini-icons instead of the full sized ones so I could have more games appear on the screen and not have it cheap looking like with having only text..

9. heyyouguys

heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2006
    United States
    antwill, i mostly hang at the scdev.org site. and sometimes post here, (though i love this site for all the news, etc...) i guess it is just laziness.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice