Hacking Sick about the memory issue

Sodeju

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay about some months ago I couldn't wait to play Castlevania POR. This wasn't possible because of the San Disk micro SD card I have. Well a huge bummer in my opinion, but I got over it hehe. Previous week Worms 2 was released and I was so happy that I finally could play that game.......NOT, because of this memory issue.

Ok so I went to my Media shop to buy a faster card. My eyes fell down at the San Disk Ultra II Micro SD card, also known as the SanDisk Mobile Premier? Okay, paid 18 euros for it and thought I could play Worms with it. A 'fast' card with 10 mb/s read speed and 9 mb/s write speed.

Worms is still unplayable and freezes at the loading screen and I paid 19 euros for nothing. Which memory card should I use to play games like Castlevania POR and Worms 2?

Thanks in advance,

Sodeju

charlie1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use regular 1 GB Kingston MicroSD card with my SuperCard Lite and I am able to play Castlevania POR without any freezing issue and Worms 2 works flawlessly. I think you have a problem with your SuperCard not the memory card.
Have you updated the firmware and the patcher software version lately?

Sodeju

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, everything is updated. I use version 1.83 now @ my Supercard Lite and I use 2.62 for my software.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1gb kingston made in japan works fine with PoR. make sure that you buy from a reputable dealer, there's a lot of fake stuff out there and lately sandisk has been striking out on making media that's any better than bootleg shit.

Sodeju

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm okay, but you know. I bought it from a big european retailer, called Media Markt. Paid extra money because of the higher speed and it still doesn't work. How come?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte