Sick about the memory issue

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Sodeju, Sep 5, 2007.

Sep 5, 2007

Sick about the memory issue by Sodeju at 9:04 PM (984 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Sodeju
    OP

Newcomer Sodeju Member

Netherlands
    Okay about some months ago I couldn't wait to play Castlevania POR. This wasn't possible because of the San Disk micro SD card I have. Well a huge bummer in my opinion, but I got over it hehe. Previous week Worms 2 was released and I was so happy that I finally could play that game.......NOT, because of this memory issue.

Ok so I went to my Media shop to buy a faster card. My eyes fell down at the San Disk Ultra II Micro SD card, also known as the SanDisk Mobile Premier? Okay, paid 18 euros for it and thought I could play Worms with it. A 'fast' card with 10 mb/s read speed and 9 mb/s write speed.

Worms is still unplayable and freezes at the loading screen and I paid 19 euros for nothing. Which memory card should I use to play games like Castlevania POR and Worms 2?

Thanks in advance,

Sodeju

2. charlie1212

Newcomer charlie1212 Member

Canada
    I use regular 1 GB Kingston MicroSD card with my SuperCard Lite and I am able to play Castlevania POR without any freezing issue and Worms 2 works flawlessly. I think you have a problem with your SuperCard not the memory card.
    Have you updated the firmware and the patcher software version lately?

3. Sodeju
    OP

Newcomer Sodeju Member

Netherlands
    Yeah, everything is updated. I use version 1.83 now @ my Supercard Lite and I use 2.62 for my software.

4. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    1gb kingston made in japan works fine with PoR. make sure that you buy from a reputable dealer, there's a lot of fake stuff out there and lately sandisk has been striking out on making media that's any better than bootleg shit.

5. Sodeju
    OP

Newcomer Sodeju Member

Netherlands
    Hmm okay, but you know. I bought it from a big european retailer, called Media Markt. Paid extra money because of the higher speed and it still doesn't work. How come?

6. primeboss

Newcomer primeboss Advanced Member

United States
    A 1gb micro sd kingston made in japan will work flawlessly with out problems.

7. drtofu

Newcomer drtofu Advanced Member

United States
    well for worms2 you must set speed to 30 and then disable patch mode thats waht worked for me.