Hacking DEAD [Shutdown]DragonInjector - Game Cart Payload Injector (Trinket M0 Clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurmend

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so question, are you hand soldering everything in? i wonder if we can get some savings if we do that part ourselves...

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
so question, are you hand soldering everything in? i wonder if we can get some savings if we do that part ourselves...

If you happen to have the parts around and just buy the board from me, it'd be cheaper for sure. I plan to sell just the bare board for pretty cheap, probably $1 each (not including shipping).

As a kit, it wouldn't be any cheaper because it would take me just as much time to pack the parts safely than it would to just solder them. The tester units will be soldered by hand and likely the first public batch as well, but after that I'll be using a stencil and solder paste with a heat gun or a reheat oven and placing parts by hand. Down the line if things go well I'll step up to a part picker. :)

The14thfly

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
If you happen to have the parts around and just buy the board from me, it'd be cheaper for sure. I plan to sell just the bare board for pretty cheap, probably $1 each (not including shipping).

As a kit, it wouldn't be any cheaper because it would take me just as much time to pack the parts safely than it would to just solder them. The tester units will be soldered by hand and likely the first public batch as well, but after that I'll be using a stencil and solder paste with a heat gun or a reheat oven and placing parts by hand. Down the line if things go well I'll step up to a part picker. :)

Cool, then you'll be able to buy new hands (illegally) with the overflow of money that you'll get!

Triptamine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll also be getting one whether through ozmodchips or bulk here (or just tindie of 1 from canada depends how much shipping is I guess.)

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
@MatinatorX there is some chance to get it in Italy?

Anyone in Australia want to do a bulk order?
How big will your first batch be?

I'll set up some channels on the Discord this evening to help organize bulk shipping to different areas. If you don't see your county and want to organize bulk shipping, let me know and I'll add a channel for it.

I have a feel ozmodchips might do a big order. I know I'll be getting one personally though

I'll also be getting one whether through ozmodchips or bulk here (or just tindie of 1 from canada depends how much shipping is I guess.)

I haven't heard anything from or about ozmodchips or any other large re-seller at this time so I can't guarantee you'll be able to buy them anywhere besides tindie. I think it all depends on how successful the project ends up being

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
@MatinatorX Have you double checked it is gluten free? some types of resin do include gluten! (namely biodegradable types, but but)

Hard to say from the MSDS sheet. The listed ingredients are polyurethane acrylate, morpholine, tripropylene glycol diacrylate, phosphine oxide, phenylbis, pentaerythritol triacrylate and methoxyphenol. There may be non-reactive ingredients not listed.

I'll have to eat one of the first batch to be sure. What goes gluten taste like?

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MatinatorX Have you double checked it is gluten free? some types of resin do include gluten! (namely biodegradable types, but but)
Hard to say from the MSDS sheet. The listed ingredients are polyurethane acrylate, morpholine, tripropylene glycol diacrylate, phosphine oxide, phenylbis, pentaerythritol triacrylate and methoxyphenol. There may be non-reactive ingredients not listed.

I'll have to eat one of the first batch to be sure. What goes gluten taste like?

You don't eat it , you inject it :rofl2: (Not a junkie)

Boomerams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im ready to get kinky with my switch and this seems like to the perfect tool to use with it...no shame here.

lieder1987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you treat it with Bitrex or whatever Nintendo uses on game carts so little kids won’t eat it

I am not going to look it up, but I hope to god that is joke and Nintendo doesnt really need to do that.

edit: looked it up, that makes me sad for humanity.

Last edited by lieder1987,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Xecuter released a new stripped down payload launcher. It’s a boot.dat that will chainloader whatever payload.bin file you have on the SD card.

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
Team Xecuter released a new stripped down payload launcher. It’s a boot.dat that will chainloader whatever payload.bin file you have on the SD card.

Could you provide link to the details? Does it still require the SX OS payload to come from the dongle and then it just swaps in what is on the SD card? Is it open source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all