wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
mascot.gif
Shunyweb Savegames Converter V2.0
Update
shuny2.0.jpg

Shuny is back online with version 2.0. Please test out the new code and report any bugs that you find.

Change Log said:
• "pre-alpha" version
• added support of RAW 1MB and fixed a tiny bug

Shunyweb Savegames Converter V2.0 (finally) in development !

Hello and welcome on what will be the new Savegames Converter v2.0 !

First of all, I would like to apologize about the sudden shutdown of the SGC v1.2. I should have planned it so users wouldn't be bothered by these modifications. To be honest I never really planned anything on the Savegames Converter, explaining why the source code of the first version was so dirty.

You might have noticed that every time a new version of the converter is released, the design stays poor. This is not because I like simplistic designs, just because I'm really bad at design :P If you want to improve it, please contact me by e-mail ([email protected]) because I would be really interested.

Now I would like to thanks everyone who sent me save. Actually a lot of people sent me their files, supporting me in the development of the new version. I would also like to thanks the GBATemp.net community, the news you made about the converter had a big impact on the number of saves I recieved :)

For now the site is on a "pre-alpha" version. It means that the converter is an improved 1.2 version (I added support of RAW 1MB and fixed a tiny bug) because I didn't want it to be down longer. Any bugs reports should be made on my mail.

icon11.gif
Homepage
discuss.png
Discuss

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blah. Just as I go to go "Awesome! Now I can convert my old .sav files for my GBA games to .gba.sav so that they work on my Acekard!" I see "GBA Save Converter (Soon)"

frown.gif

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Ulttimaa said:
Blah. Just as I go to go "Awesome! Now I can convert my old .sav files for my GBA games to .gba.sav so that they work on my Acekard!" I see "GBA Save Converter (Soon)"

frown.gif
I have just started my work on GBA saves, if you send me some GBA / Acekard GBA files I could make a first version of the converter only in few hours
wink.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
AKAIO adds a 16byte header to the save file, unique to AKAIO. all you need to do is strip out that info and the save should work. there is an offline tool to do this.

http://filetrip.net/f9583-AKAIO-GBA-Save-C...rter-12910.html
by evandixon

i don't know what the official firmware does with gba saves, or wood R.P.G. Also i'm not sure if GBA Exploader adds any type of header to the sav file.

i'll try to make 1 save for each firmware later tonight and get them posted, unless someone beats me to it. Shuny, PM me if you get 1 of each before I can get them out to you.

-another world

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
AKAIO adds a 16byte header to the save file, unique to AKAIO. all you need to do is strip out that info and the save should work. there is an offline tool to do this.

by evandixon

i don't know what the official firmware does with gba saves, or wood R.P.G. Also i'm not sure if GBA Exploader adds any type of header to the sav file.

i'll try to make 1 save for each firmware later tonight and get them posted, unless someone beats me to it. Shuny, PM me if you get 1 of each before I can get them out to you.

-another world
I need to add this to my site, as well as make an online version.

I'll add the offline version in my next publish.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
Another World said:

by evandixon

-another world

Thank you for this information, I'm gonna code it right now
wink.gif
And thank you in advance for the save, some people already sent be GBA saves but only RAW saves so it was not possible to start a converter
tongue.gif

DeMoN said:
Wow and this only took what, one day to complete?
Great job shuny!

Thank you but I haven't finished it yet and the CSS has problems with some navigators
biggrin.gif

Hakoda said:
Awesome job. NO$GBA convert works wonders as it did before so no bug there.

Thanks. I couldn't screw up this one as it's the most used conversion on the website
tongue.gif

QUOTE(UniqueGeek @ Apr 20 2010, 11:31 PM)

It's war !
biggrin.gif
Just kidding, good luck with your projects
wink.gif

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
UniqueGeek said:

It's war !
biggrin.gif
Just kidding, good luck with your projects
wink.gif
I have plans of my own to defeat yours (at least the offline version).

Between the two of our converters, we support just about all formats. I don't support Gameshard, but you don't (I don't think so, at least) support Action Replay DSi/Media Edition with support for inputting custom game/save names, in addition to getting to chose the size, up to 64 MB *looks at the site and realizes he didn't add the 64MB support online*. Oh, yeah, I forgot to publish that feature, up to 64MB.
*publishes it*

laurene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! why can't i enter the website?

i keep on getting this message - " Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.shunyweb.info"

laurene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! why can't i enter the website?

i keep on getting this message - " Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.shunyweb.info"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte