Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just recently bought a 4gb SDHC card and ive been playing Xbox for the past 6 months, so i really dont know whats up. I got the New Super mario bros wii game, and i need it smaller so i can put it on my SD card. Ive tried Wiiscrubber, but it doesnt shrink it when i scrub it. Anyone know :
1: How to get it working on my SD card?
2: How to Shrink the ISO?

Thanks in advamnce. And yes, i searched first.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did you send him a bigger SD card ? ?
tongue.gif

Sorox - have you not tried putting the game on a USB drive formatted with WBFS and use one of the many USB loaders ?

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a really small USB, only 1gb, didnt think it would be able to hold NSMBW. I found this thing Called WBFSManager. Does it also work with SD cards, or just USB's?

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorox said:
I have a really small USB, only 1gb, didnt think it would be able to hold NSMBW. I found this thing Called WBFSManager. Does it also work with SD cards, or just USB's?

Dude check ur inbox ive got NSMB and its 400MB.. fully working!

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Im getting it now, But what do i do, Do i have to use the WBFS Manager to get it working on my Wii?

Edit: Now that i think about it, I nerver even thought of what loader to use, Whats the USB loader out there?

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorox said:
Im getting it now, But what do i do, Do i have to use the WBFS Manager to get it working on my Wii?

Edit: Now that i think about it, I nerver even thought of what loader to use, Whats the USB loader out there?

yes just use USB loader to format ur USB as WBFS or get the WBFS manager and format SD/usb then just get the file use WBFS manager to put it into the usb/sd and run the game with Wiiflow 1.1 and works 100% thats SUCCESS

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorox said:
Thanks Much. I was about to go out and buy DVDs.
tongue.gif

DVDs are a waste (in my opinion) just use that site and u can get any game u want! (with alot less space needed!) and mostly 100% working

(need help? ill be here all day if u do!)

cartay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Sry this is an old post but could you let me know how to shrink these also for my SD card,

Many thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U