Shows (or films or books) you can/would/should miss an entry in.

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by FAST6191, Apr 21, 2015.

1. FAST6191
    OP

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    I have a feeling I have done this before but I will go it again.

The other week I watched that Bloodline show that Netflix did. I accidentally missed episode 10 though and watched it a week or so later after I had finished the rest of the series (only a handful of episodes)

Turned out I missed very little of note, and indeed I reckon it probably improved things.

A few years prior I started the newer Battlestar Galactica but missed the opening TV film/miniseries
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

The Shield famously had an episode in a later series called "copilot" which was the pilot's story but from a different angle. I saw this one before I saw the pilot.

In films there are many people with their own thoughts on how to watch Star Wars.

Books have all sorts of things like this, especially if you go more in for the scifi/fantasy 30 book things. Also as a rule of thumb I never read prequels.

Thoughts, anecdotes and the experiences others have had are what traditionally follows in this sort of thread.

2. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    A lot of the James bond movies. Moonraker, man with the golden gun, never say never again. Even the really cheesy entries are at least enjoyable, but those ones are just unwatchable.

3. RevPokemon

RevPokemon GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl

Aug 24, 2014
    United States
    Fort Gay, West Virginia
    Anime's which have tons of filler is the only thing I can think of right now