Show us your Gaming Setup

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 7,871
  • Replies 49
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Like the title says, show us your gaming setup.
I'll post mine later. I need to clean it up a bit.
wink.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got pics of the downstairs setup, IE: the current gen consoles, but A) I'm too lazy to find my microSD adapter to upload them to the laptop to share them here, and B) may as well wait until morning when I'll have shots of my personal retro setup in my room. Might be some time though, my room is kind of a mess right now. Will post the photos tomorrow afternoon, OK?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
These are not recent photos in any way, but changes to current is pretty minor (at moment my PC wallpaper is different while desk is pretty much same state, and my PS2 games library is now larger and in lower drawer)

So, anyway,
The PC:
DSCN0255.jpg

The PS2:
DSCN0213.jpg

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, we just moved (again) so nothing is really set up, but be on the lookout for a future pic that will make your face EXPLODE into the atmosphere.

That's a friendly warning.

@Sumea- Are those ripped games on a PS2 HD? (similar to a wii loader?) I haven't looked at pics for that before, and i'd love to set up my system like that (at some point in the future.)
(and do it with an original Xbox, along with all the emulators. win)

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
These pics are from last year but meh, it still looks the same.

This is what I do my PC gaming on, and where I rule you all like a God.
yaypsp.gif

pc.jpg

pc1.jpg

projpc.jpg

My collection of consoles and so on is pretty massive so I wouldn't be able to have everything in one picture, but I may try and get pictures at some point when I have the time.

shadow_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm a really tidy and organized person, so my room is always clean. Pictures where taken with cellphone, so escuse me for the lack of quality:

foto0141b.jpg

So this is my "kinda" tiny room (compared to your american big-ass rooms where you can fit a bed and a sofa):

foto0143b.jpg

The bed area.

foto0152l.jpg

The pc area, which is used for Ds gaming, browsing and watching movies and some shows (the pc is 5 years old, it can barely play farmville on facebook).

foto0081u.jpg

foto0082e.jpg

foto0154gk.jpg

And my gaming area (with my 26'' Lcd), which is basically a Wii (with some retro gaming coming from the virtual console); that thing on the right is my wireless headphones, Sennheiser RS160.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
40" samsung lcd, hacked + banned 360 elite, unmodded 360 for live, hacked wii, 160GB ps3

27" jvc crt, hacked ps2 w/ 160GB hdd, gamecube + gb player, zune tv output, wireless headphones

custom pc, wireless keyboard/mouse, 2.1 speakers, 23.6" hd lcd (with hd cable box hookup), printer / scanner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs