Show tot recover streetpass mii?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by darky2003, Oct 21, 2014.

1. darky2003
    OP

darky2003 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2009
    Belgium
    Before i updated my gateway to the latest Emunand i backed up my SD card to be sure i still had my savedate.
    After that i formated my Emunand and the updated my system.

After that i put back my old sd files tot my sdcard. But when i tried to start my mii plaza i lost everything.

There's a way to get it back? Or do i have to downgrade my Emunand first?

2. Shadowtrance

Shadowtrance GBAtemp Addict

May 9, 2014
    Hervey Bay, Queensland
    If you didn't have a backup of your emunand before you formatted it and updated, you're out of luck.

There was no need to format it first before updating emunand...

3. darky2003
    OP

darky2003 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2009
    Belgium
    Darn, thx for helping ;-)

4. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    Montreal, Qc
    I feel glad that pirates can't get what they want !

Pip'

5. Zidapi

Zidapi GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 1, 2002
    This should be possible, I was able to restore my Plaza data from a backup after formatting my memory card.

All Plaza data including puzzle progress, Miis, achievements, and progress in dlc games are stored on your SD card.
    You'll need to launch Mii Plaza to download the update and create the Extra Data first. I'd also reccommend downloading the dlc if you own it.

[​IMG]

Follow this directory tree in both your backup and your current sd card, copying and overwriting any files with those from your backup. Remember to power down your 3DS before inserting or removing your sd card.

I'm not 100% sure this will work with a freshly installed emuNAND as there may be I'm fact be some important Mii plaza data on the sysNAND. It *should* work though.

6. Lordjontan

Lordjontan GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2013
    Colombia
    A pirate treasure or a pegleg?

Deboog likes this.