Show off your best deals on online sites (Gaming collection)

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

most likely at least once you found some great deal on online sites or any other way of selling where you got something rare and extremely cheap:d. Most of the my stuff here will be from Pokemon franchise since I'm collecting them and I'm not planning to sell them. I didn't bought them just to sell them for better price and to make money of it. It was for my small collection:d show off your best deals:d

Here are my stuff:

Pokemon White fully boxed, not the best, but still relatively cheap. Got it off my local web site for about $15
2beam9.jpg

Pokemon classic sprites N3DS faceplates, got it off a Ebay for about $10-12. Last time when I checked prices there, seemed to be about $40. Not bad:d
14ioemb.jpg

All 4 Gen 1 Japanese Pokemon games, boxed with manuals, but no Kanto map :( Got it off Ebay for $30 all of them. Right now price for one piece of those games seems to be around $20
33woavb.jpg

Pokemon Heart gold with PokeWalker boxed. Got it off my local site in a trade for R4 card which I paid around $10. Guy preferred rather piracy cart instead of original, so I couldn't refuse :P
iyzymv.jpg

Pokemon Ruby fully boxed and Leaf Green - Cartridge only. Got it also off my local web site for less than $40 both of them.
5uli0g.jpg

Pokemon Leaf Green fully boxed ''Players choice" with wireless adapter. Got it on Ebays auction for abount $20-30. Really good deal if you coinsider that prices for that particular item goes around $80-100. Pretty rare package:d
b8mr90.jpg

Lets move to consoles now.

Nintendo 2DS Pokemon Blue edition - used but fully boxed with Pokemon Heart Gold (Cartridge only) and Pokemon Platinum fully boxed. Some secondhand store sold it to me for about $70. This was one of the best deals which I had. Consoles like that cost almost as double as much without games.
nyiq21.jpg

Nintendo 2DS Pokeball edition. Also from local site and costed about $120. Pretty good deal since those consoles as far as I know are sold out. Most likely price will go up in future.
iggk5s.jpg

And probably the craziest deal which I had, Gameboy micro. Some mom was selling sons old stuff and sold me this rare item for less than $15 including 3 games.
2zoev4o.jpg

Items like that do not appear very often on my local sites. Probably people do not like Pokemons :( but when they do, they mostly come up with really good prices. What were your best deals?

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My best deals so far have been:
  • An iQue Player for £30
  • A Gamecube DOL-019 (SD Card Adaptor) for £15
  • One of the Game Boy Mobile Modems for £5 with the box and all the paperwork, including the registration form
I mean, the adaptor and modem had like an extra £10-15 on top for shipping and proxy service fees but still!

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
fuck you and fuck your happiness! <<< jealously
damn hell :C i can't have nice condition stuff like that :C
all the gba boxes i have are crushed :C

i paid 10 bucks for my pokemon white, when the x\y was comming out, at least i got something better than you!
but ended up paying full price for a leafgreen complete in good condition like that one <.<

really wanted that gen 1 japanese games :C are ya sure they are original and the boxes are not replicas? its very common to find replicas...

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
fuck you and fuck your happiness! <<< jealously
damn hell :C i can't have nice condition stuff like that :C
all the gba boxes i have are crushed :C

i paid 10 bucks for my pokemon white, when the x\y was comming out, at least i got something better than you!
but ended up paying full price for a leafgreen complete in good condition like that one <.<

really wanted that gen 1 japanese games :C are ya sure they are original and the boxes are not replicas? its very common to find replicas...

Never heard about replicas of Japanese boxes. Those boxes seems to be pretty legit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)