Gaming Shovel knight

THYPLEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm loving the last espansion of this game , Specter of torment , and you guys what you think about this game?
It has been a surprise to me

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent played anything past the vanilla release of the game, but what I played was incredible. If I could get a steelbook of it, I would buy it again on PS4.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is not bad, but i regret the $25 i paid for the switch version, i had the wii u already and it was on sale from the $15 price, and the game updated to get me the specter knight. Now to feel like it was a silly move, then get over it and play it again. :ninja:

At this point, I care more about when shovel knight will be making crossover appearances in other games, shovel knight for mario kart anyone? :creep:

THYPLEX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't liked only one expansion :
The plague's knight one ...
Mmmh , too strange the controls

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know , it's very funny a stimulating :
Not too easy but also not too hard , the exact compromise in the difficult in game , or at least for me

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It plays well but the story bothers me, Shovel knight had romance with shield knight right? And plague knight had romance with his personal assistant? Specter Knight was trying to save a friend? The fact everyone is named "Knight" makes it seem like a copy of Mega man, where all the bosses are name "____" man.

Specter knight story is before shovel knight, so is plague knight story before or after shovel knight story? :unsure:

I mean besides the story, the game is engaging to me. One of the good games with questionable stories i guess.

D

Deleted User

I finished the Spectre Knight campaign yesterday. It's a good game, but I'm not a huge fan of it.

Reactions: THYPLEX
D

Deleted User

I haven't played Spectre Knight yet, but I am very excited to.

Plague knight is difficult to control but very entertaining. Vanilla is by far the best so far.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played the first original campaign twice and one plague knight level. I seriously need to play the rest. I loved the first campaign.

Reactions: THYPLEX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.