Walker D

I have a hat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
banner_campfire.png

Yachtclub, the makers behind the game, already submitted the game to be verified by the platform holders. It means that the game is pretty close to be available.

Meanwhile, they are still accepting Controller submissions, so they can be supported on Steam. That's right, you can submit your old (or new) controller, so it can work when you get a Shovel Knight copy from Steam.

Here is how:

Supporting controllers on Steam is hard! If you have a controller that doesn’t work with Steam, you can go here to help us: Controller Binding Page
Each controller that you enter, we can make work with Shovel Knight on Steam and PC!​

easy!

You can also check which controllers they have so far HERE (..and as you can see there's also room for Mac and Linux)

Hoping someone at least submits the Wii U Pro controller (with the MayFlash adapter) :ninja:

And here, the latest trailer for those that don't know much about the game:

Walker D

I have a hat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Some reviewers have now a Steam version of the game for review!

And today, Jed uploaded a playthough stream of the final game that he made together with some of the developers.

You can check the game for yourself on the video below ...but be warned ...since it's a playthough, it contains major spoilers!
you should still give it a little peek though :P

Yeah, the game looks fun :) ...and if you're willing to play it on Steam in the future, make sure your controller is available (you don't want to spoil your oldschool experience playing on a keyboard right?) ...just check the first post and submit your controller.

Reactions: T-hug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: