Hacking Shouldn't it be possible to unlock AX tracks in F-zero GX through

DriftRS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I know Sega did this stupid thing whereby you can't move around F-Zero GX save data. However, what about the F-zero AX data? It must do something to the save when you put it into the machine, something must happen? Wouln't it be possible to just do the same thing to a persons data already on a memory card? With the Wii being able to run homebrew and accept GC memory cards, has anyone got any idea how to unlock these last 4 tracks in the game?

Sega seriously need a kick in the ass. They're basically stoping user's playing content form a game they purchased, fine, but they could at least have the decency then to set up the damn arcade machines everywhere so we can acctually unlock the tracks. I've unlocked Master class, but can't for the life of me beat the last two cups in it. If anyone knows any way of hacking this, or has any ideas, please say so.

DriftRS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you mean to copy the save data onto the memory card through the sd slot or something? It doesn't work, or didn't when I tried it. Maybe something newer has come out that does allow it? The F-Zero save encrypts something, a serial number or something unique to the card, which stops data from other cards being copied on.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No. I think there is a homebrew that allows you to send saves from the SD card to the memory card. I am not entirely sure though as I have never had any need to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok now for real