Should we start a Wii pool?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by cruddybuddy, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2006
  1. cruddybuddy
    OP

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    If I find a new shipment of Wiis during the next couple of days and I have the opportunity to purchase several, I am considering buying more than one and selling the other (at cost of course) to someone here on the forums. Since eBay scammers are raping true Nintendo fans, I thought it might be nice to pick up some extras before the scammers get to them and then just sell them for the same price it cost me, plus shipping. Anyway, if others are interested in this, we could use this thread to indicate if any of us have extras and can arrange via email or PM an exchange.

P.S. - I don't think this breaks any forum rules, and if it does, it's in the spirit of being helpful, not making a buck.

2. matt1freek

Member matt1freek GBAtemp Fan

United States
    wow.. I mean that's very kind of you... but then again considering the type of people i met while waiting 27 hours in the cold for my wii it doesnt surprise too much. Nintendo fans rock.. there i said it.

3. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    That'd be cool for the people with money...I can't pay more than $250 for a Wii console. Oh and it says your in the group: Banned!...

4. corbs132

Member corbs132 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  5. cruddybuddy
    OP

Banned cruddybuddy Group: Banned!

United States
    Yeah, the banned is just a trick. ;-) Anyway, I've got some extra money so I'll go ahead and buy a couple extras if they will let me and we'll figure out some way to get it to anyone who wants.

6. fischju_original

Banned fischju_original I used to be a jerk before i got banned

United States
    the people that wait 27 hours in the cold are idiots. Ever hear of a store thats open 24/7? 11 hours for a Wii in a heated building > 27 outside and the possibilty of getting robbed

But im sure this will help alot of fans here, but make sure you dont buy the ones that dying children were going to get

7. slvrdrgn123

Member slvrdrgn123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What if some scammers buy it from here and put it on ebay, lol.

8. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    CB will sell it only to trusted forum members, I´m sure [​IMG]

9. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    Well I'm sure you mean well Cruddy but the forum rules will disagree with you:

Selling anything on gbatemp, while being a personal sale between you and someone else, still puts some degree of liability on us. Sorry but we don't want to get involved in selling or trading.

It's the thought that counts though [​IMG]

If someone were to email you about this, then I doubt we wouldn't be able to stop them [​IMG] *cough*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.